Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I'm sitting at 1-0 after week 1, looking to go 2-0, feel pretty great about my team, have a waiver claim in, we'll see if it works out for me.

Got the W in week 1, I'm a 4 point underdog going into this week's match up (I was almost 20 to under last week). Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

I totally layed an egg, as did my top picks, Hopefully Charles and Fitz can turn it around.

Also, we need more League 4 activity in here. I only know jlukes, tyno, TH34 and Rickus in there! Show your faces!

1-0! Thanks Matty Ice

Scarnici best me by 5. Who knew playing anyone but Dez Bryant or Crabtree would have gotten me the win.

No big deal, on to week two.

Also, we need more League 4 activity in here. I only know jlukes, tyno, TH34 and Rickus in there! Show your faces!
I'm here brah. Already got a week 2 post in!

I need a THP name/Fantasy name key. I'm a mess.
Peanut Cutler Jeffery Time is me. I still want to come up with something better. Last year I put my forum name at the end of my team name in (), but it's too long right now.

Scarnici best me by 5. Who knew playing anyone but Dez Bryant or Crabtree would have gotten me the win.

No big deal, on to week two.

I told you that little dude likes to ruin people's plans.

Lost to Cookie this week thanks to Stafford. But I left 24 pts on my bench. If I had not done that who knows what the out come might have been. I also made some moves that will hopefully improve my team. Hopefully they pan out. Bring on week 2!

Sorry if wrong thread but thought this might be ok to post.

Is it to early to send RG3 packing? A guy in my league offered Tom Brady/Zach Ertz for RG3/Jordan Cameron. Brady will ride his bench all year cause he has Drew Breese so he just wants an upgade at TE. I have Kyle Rudolph on my bench so I feel I wouldn't be losing too much at TE and Ertz has some upside.

So do I ride it out with RG3, hope he stays healthy and gets going back to rookie form or grab Brady? Neiher guy had a good week 1 but I did win my match.

Thanks.

I would grab that Brady trade but I am bias because I'm not even remotely in the RG3 camp

*cough*

<--- When You're a Jet

Is it to early to send RG3 packing? A guy in my league offered Tom Brady/Zach Ertz for RG3/Jordan Cameron. Brady will ride his bench all year cause he has Drew Breese so he just wants an upgade at TE. I have Kyle Rudolph on my bench so I feel I wouldn't be losing too much at TE and Ertz has some upside.

So do I ride it out with RG3, hope he stays healthy and gets going back to rookie form or grab Brady? Neiher guy had a good week 1 but I did win my match.

Thanks.

I would snag that trade, Brady may not be the QB of old, but I think snagging him and Ertz is a good deal.

Ugh, thought since I had waiver spot #1 coming into the week that I'd still have it after. Obviously that is not the case. Grr, messes up my plans.

Started the season at 1-0. Won by 40.5 pts and am really happy with my team. Could use an upgrade at QB but will see how Cutler does for the next few weeks. Projected to win week 2 so hoping to go 2-0. I'm also in league 4, Boats n' Hoes.

Thanks.
I'd take that trade!

Lost by 15.5 pretty much because I had -1 pts. between my D/ST & K while my opponent had 18.

Really good start for me Week 1 with a nice 115 point victory. I have a question mark at WR, and am unsure if I should throw Dwayne Bowe in there this week. With him being the only real threat the Chiefs have when throwing the ball I have to imagine he will get touches, but I am not convinced yet.

I need a THP name/Fantasy name key. I'm a mess.

Threads only been around a few hours but I've posted and I agree, it would be easier if our THP names were somewhere on the league site. I don't know who is who for the most part.

When your top to picks do not perform you simply going to win. I expect much better things from AP and Gio this week.

Took the L and lost by 6.5. I started the right guys just need more production and my kicker to make a FG! Off to week 2 & turn this thing around.

Managed a win, but I am still really lacking in the RB department. Waiver Wire be good to me.

I have the 1st waiver priority and have no idea who to use it on.

Forsett?
Crowell?
Hurns?

Back