Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The first week is always a bit of an interesting kick off. The 2nd week is here. Good luck everybody.

I squeaked out a week 1 victory and CJ lost a tough match......we now do battle in week 2 and predictions have us 1 point apart.

2-0 here I come!

Won in all three of my leagues. Time to go 2-0 across the board.

Well I won after my opponent put up 121.5. It was a solid win and looking to make a 2-0 start.

Awful week yeah still had a shot. Gotta shop for a TE then hope my guys play to their potential

Snuck out a week 1 win with Geno Smith as my QB...excited to have Cam start week 2 (I hope!). Going against another 1-0 division team, don't want to say a must win...but pretty darn important!

You're gonna lose this week with Stafford chunking him TD's also. Ouch....

Stafford will go 14-38 for 135 Yds 1 TD (to Ebron) and 5 int this week....

Man, I hope the does (not) happen.

Stafford will go 14-38 for 135 Yds 1 TD (to Ebron) and 5 int this week....

Man, I hope the does (not) happen.

Sucks to play against a player that you personally need/want to play well. LOL

Luckily, I know that if/when my team plays against Romo then I know I have a great chance at winning.

Feels good to squeak out a win. Feeling much better about my squad.

I took a loss by a TD. But man I like the looks of my team. Had my 4th receiver on the bench get me double digits and another RB on the bench get me 15 points.

Got the week 1 win, looking for a solid week 2. Have #1 waiver spot, need to decide who to pick up. Right now I'm pretty sure of where I'm going.

Got the week 1 victory. Early on I have some solid wr depth with Hopkins and Hawkins on the bench. Really need to find a solid tight end option

I took a loss by a TD. But man I like the looks of my team. Had my 4th receiver on the bench get me double digits and another RB on the bench get me 15 points.

Sure nice to have some bench strength when those bye weeks start to roll around.

Sure nice to have some bench strength when those bye weeks start to roll around.

You bet. Also I'm banking that Vjax and AP have better showings than this past week.

You bet. Also I'm banking that Vjax and AP have better showings than this past week.

I know that feeling. Only getting 4 from Jamal was a kick in the shorts.

Sucks to play against a player that you personally need/want to play well. LOL

Luckily, I know that if/when my team plays against Romo then I know I have a great chance at winning.

What was that you want Romo? Ok send me a trade.

Romo, Jackson, & Graham? Now we are talking.

My whole team is garbage. Lowest points of the week. I was distracted during the draft. I wanted Calvin an Phil took him right before me and I panicked and it all went downhill from there.

My whole team is garbage. Lowest points of the week. I was distracted during the draft. I wanted Calvin an Phil took him right before me and I panicked and it all went downhill from there.

I thought hard about Lacy but stuck with my board

I thought hard about Lacy but stuck with my board

I wish I would have. I don't hate the Graham pick its just all the rest afterwards. LOL

Off to a good start with a W this week, but looks like I have a tough match-up this weekend. Going to need that Eagles/Colts game to be high scoring!!

Always good to start out with a W.

Finished up with a week one win. Now to keep it going in week 2.

Back