Week 2 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Had another win this week. Not bad for a team that ESPN picked for DFL. My first time with FF, and it's a lot of fun and stressful at the same time. You not only have to worry about your players, but the teams they play for and against. For instance, this week my fate came down to how Cutler performed. Well, his top receivers were dinged up and "probable". Turns out they played and Jay had a great night. But, it could have gone the other way. This requires a lot more attention than I had thought. But, I'm finding it to be fun and makes watching games a lot more interesting.

2-0 in League #4. Tied for 1st with DevRickus in our division.

J Maclin pulled out a win for me in the 4 Quarter

That should seal my win this week! Sproles is killing it for me

Personally I wish he had saved some of those points last night for next week. I didn't need them this week.

My team (40oz. Fumble) blows. I think it's time for them to start drinking.

i need a RB in league 2 somebody trade with me!

Lost this week to move to 1-1. Pretty bad week from my guys. McCoy is off to a dissapointing start.

Lost this week to move to 1-1. Pretty bad week from my guys. McCoy is off to a dissapointing start.

So are most of the top picks. AD and Charles have not started well either. So much for having one of the first picks.

So are most of the top picks. AD and Charles have not started well either. So much for having one of the first picks.

I never liked drafting that high. Let's hope they get going soon because if not I have no chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm now 0-2 and the second week loss hurt. I lost by 0.5 points. Ouch

2-0 so far, hopefully I can keep it over .500 this year as my teams historically fail to show up after week 5

Back