Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Send me something, would you be interested in Parker?

I have a couple of guys, take a look and send me a proposal...

I'm still laughing from Monday.
you should be. Haha.

Although there may be some potential later for a good trade.

Haha that makes two of us! I meant Davante Adams.... too many trades, I don't even know who is on my roster!

haha, I was like, I have a Parker already. Who does he have. I am interested in Adams. Send something over.

OK L1, really just trying to move Bell or anyone besides Lynch so I can actually pay someone in week 9. I'm open to anything really as long you aren't getting to trade rape me. send me some offers since I can't make anything else happen.

I have my work cut out for me this week vs Sherman's Mouth. Glad I got a win in week one as I wait for Foster to hit the field. I love to trade but my bench is bare until after week 4.

I have my work cut out for me this week vs Sherman's Mouth. Glad I got a win in week one as I wait for Foster to hit the field. I love to trade but my bench is bare until after week 4.
What are you looking for?

L2- Dez is on the block. I'm looking to get a RB in return. I know he's hurt so I'm not expecting a rb1, but a rb2 or flex RB is what I'm looking for. Take a look and shoot me some offers if something fits.

L2- Dez is on the block. I'm looking to get a RB in return. I know he's hurt so I'm not expecting a rb1, but a rb2 or flex RB is what I'm looking for. Take a look and shoot me some offers if something fits.

Will be interesting to see what someone is willing to put up for him. Big upside for a team that doesn't really need that firepower the next few weeks

If not for the last Jones Fracture story I have witnessed (KD), I'd be all about that trade.

If not for the last Jones Fracture story I have witnessed (KD), I'd be all about that trade.

I know. That's the big question.. How he heals. Julio had to have the screw fixed post surgery so that limited his return. I'll just have to take it week by week and hope meaningful Intel comes out.

Yo TomsBallz! Let's talk

Stupid Houston Texans and Mr.Blue...Cant decide on this bum I know if I sit him he will light it up but if i play him it will be like last week ugh

Looks like Shady might be hurt again

Need a wr in league 2. Have some running back depth to use for a trade

Back