Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

i've got a few early quasi-blockbusters proposed in league 4...just a matter of seeing who pulls the trigger first.

Haha we just did a trade Saturday, I need WR help, but I don't know if we could do a deal, take a look at Glory Hole and let me know.

I am sure something could be worked out. Williams value is looking way up

I am looking for a quality RB in league 1. I made a few offers but no bites yet. Feel free to check out Mike Hunt and make me an offer. LOL, the jokes really don't ever get old.

Always willing to trade.

I am looking for a quality RB in league 1. I made a few offers but no bites yet. Feel free to check out Mike Hunt and make me an offer. LOL, the jokes really don't ever get old.
Is yeldon quality yet?

i've got a few early quasi-blockbusters proposed in league 4...just a matter of seeing who pulls the trigger first.

Christ.. I'm looking to do some dealing.. I need a TE and could use another RB/WR!

Sent out a few proposals in league 4!

Sent out a few proposals in league 4!

I'm still waiting to hear back on some trades first, but we will see if we can't get something done.

1-0 thanks to my super stud TE Tyler Eiffert!

(I don't even remember drafting him).

Open to all trade offers in league 2.

I sent out some trades in league 4 as well

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

1-0 thanks to my super stud TE Tyler Eiffert!

(I don't even remember drafting him).

Open to all trade offers in league 2.
Trade sent

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Week 2 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Trade sent

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
I'm not in love with it even though I hate the team the player you want is on…

Let me digest it for a bit.

Edit: and I think it's a decently fair offer.

I'm not in love with it even though I hate the team the player you want is on…

Let me digest it for a bit.

Edit: and I think it's a decently fair offer.

Well let me know what you might need to help take him off your hands, I'm not opposed to a 2 for 1 or something

0-1 and in typical fashion, I want to wait and see on a couple of guys on the bench. Hopefully I make up my mind before I'm 0-4!!!

counter offer accepted G$$$!

Send A.J. Green, Cin WR from WR to G$$$
Send Chris Johnson, Ari RB from FLEX to G$$$
Send Mike Wallace, Min WR from Bench to G$$$
Receive Latavius Murray, Oak RB from G$$$ to Bench
Receive Odell Beckham Jr., NYG WR from G$$$ to Bench
Receive Stedman Bailey, StL WR from G$$$ to Bench

I keep looking for trades in L2, but honestly, I'm pretty damn pleased with my team, might wait one more go round just to see how things settle out.

I keep looking for trades in L2, but honestly, I'm pretty damn pleased with my team, might wait one more go round just to see how things settle out.

I have to make a move bc Dez is done. I'll see how free agency shakes out before I start moving pieces around.

I like my team and had a decent week, but just ran into the buzzsaw of Hyde & Julio

I have to make a move bc Dez is done. I'll see how free agency shakes out before I start moving pieces around.

I like my team and had a decent week, but just ran into the buzzsaw of Hyde & Julio

you really do have a solid team. Even with my win I can't rely on 60pts from those two every week, 7 of 10 weeks you beat me with ease

Feel free to take a look and see if you see anything on my squad. I'm always willing to try to hash something out.

you really do have a solid team. Even with my win I can't rely on 60pts from those two every week, 7 of 10 weeks you beat me with ease

I agree and I had a subpar showing by Olsen they didn't help either.

I'm trying not to make a trade for the sake of trading. I scored 120.5 points in week one so I'm trying not to ruin something if I don't need to but this trade is interesting

Back