Week 3: THP Fantasy Football

L2, I'm feeling bored, anyone want to trade?!?!

This is my first year doing fractions for scoring, and I wasn't happy about it at first, but now I am haha, for now at least.
Different league, but one week last year when our game was tied, my opponents QB took a knee in victory formation at the end of their game. He lost a .10 point for each kneel down (rushing yards) and I won the matchup by .3 points.

Ok, fun story or not so fun on fractional scoring.

This goes back a ways, but never forgotten. In one league I lost 7000 after a crazy week of scoring changes. Back then the league didn’t have a set day on stat changes, so after Monday I was listed as losing by less then 1 point, however on Tuesday Elias issued a stat change giving my defense an additional sack instead of a negative yard rushing by the QB. Now, I was very happy with the win and 7k.

However, it was short lived as on Thursday, Henandez was credited for a fumble recovery/rushing gain (one of those throw back to everyone end of game plays). He got 4 yards credited and I now lost the 7k again.

Bad week, but you laugh about it now.

Lots of trade offers in league 3. Come on Fuffle, lets get something done.

I need a win this week to get out of the basement!!

League 5 still waiting for our first trade.. Either we all think we have a winning hand or are all hopelessly lost.. Lol

League 5 still waiting for our first trade.. Either we all think we have a winning hand or are all hopelessly lost.. Lol

i like my team so far. Although I tried a waiver pick up this week for an RB and it was denied. Of course I have the most points scored and I am 2-0.....

i like my team so far. Although I tried a waiver pick up this week for an RB and it was denied. Of course I have the most points scored and I am 2-0.....
Which RB?

Mike Davis from Carolina. He is going to rack up the points now that McCaffrey is out for the season. Wanted him and to drop Duke Johnson.

CMC is not out for the season.

my team was not strong before injuries now... Who knows!

Big League 4 matchup between the only two undefeated teams in the Sunday Red division: my Scottish Hammers vs. Lewinsky Loves Clinton-Dix (@jjsportz ). The winner will definitely take a big step towards the playoffs...good luck!

Big League 4 matchup between the only two undefeated teams in the Sunday Red division: my Scottish Hammers vs. Lewinsky Loves Clinton-Dix (@jjsportz ). The winner will definitely take a big step towards the playoffs...good luck!

What a team name

We had another trade in League 3.

I may be giving up too much, but I like Brown.

2B58AFEE-1839-4D2A-BDA7-C51FF2B7B87E.jpeg

Giving up too much? Uhhhh no.

Agreed haha but I’m desperate for a RB to get me 7-10 points next couple weeks

Giving up too much? Uhhhh no.

I look at it as both teams improved. Gaskins Is a flexing RB and Anderson a flexing WR. Brown is a flexing WR and Juedy was a throw in to make it even on player count.

So, a Gaskins and Anderson for Brown. I probably have to cut a wr to pickup a QB soon.

I look at it as both teams improved. Gaskins Is a flexing RB and Anderson a flexing WR. Brown is a flexing WR and Juedy was a throw in to make it even on player count.

So, a Gaskins and Anderson for Brown. I probably have to cut a wr to pickup a QB soon.
If you thought you weren’t getting more, you wouldnt have done it right? Hollywood Brown while healthy this year is the one player in the trade with WR1 potential.

Absolutely agree I got the player with most upside. Which is the same in any two for one trades. Classic which is better one star or two good players.

No team makes a trade if they don’t like the players they are getting.

If you thought you weren’t getting more, you wouldnt have done it right? Hollywood Brown while healthy this year is the one player in the trade with WR1 potential.

Don’t sleep on Anderson, panthers will be down all year and throwing the rock, he’s going to get 10-13 targets a game

Don’t sleep on Anderson, panthers will be down all year and throwing the rock, he’s going to get 10-13 targets a game
We will see...long term I don’t see it as a #2, which in my opinion he is on that team.

I’m not playing, if you two agree that works for me. Like you said you needed a RB and were willing to overpay. I get it.

We will see...long term I don’t see it as a #2, which in my opinion he is on that team.

I’m not playing, if you two agree that works for me. Like you said you needed a RB and were willing to overpay. I get it.

I really liked Brown coming into the year, but that offense seems like a run first offense and a ton of love for Andrews in the passing game. Not as high on him now as I was when drafting him. I just don’t see a scenario where I would play him over the combo of Theilen/Edelman/Chark that I have.

I really liked Brown coming into the year, but that offense seems like a run first offense and a ton of love for Andrews in the passing game. Not as high on him now as I was when drafting him. I just don’t see a scenario where I would play him over the combo of Theilen/Edelman/Chark that I have.
Well you might this week haha.

Back