Week 4: THP Fantasy Football

Well 0-3 is going to 1-3 in L3

Well.. My bench is killing my starting lineup.. I'm a horrible manager. Here's to going 1-3

The only thing worse than my golf game is... :LOL:

Niners d

needs to be better than the ain’ts d

forgot i have buttkicker as my kicker

I was hoping for more from kittle and mckinnon ...

I think mckinnon "heard" me

Niners d

needs to be better than the ain’ts d

forgot i have buttkicker as my kicker
I hope he is like Week 2 Buttkicker and not Week 3.

Kittle is trying to win this himself..

I’ve been waiting for you, Kittle...

I somehow have a shot at winning this week with Kalen Ballage and Myles Gaskin as my RBs. WRs stepped up big time this week.

I should have the W this week but it’s never over until it’s over so let’s see how MNF goes.

down 7.5 and odds are I am going to take my first L of the season, but a little Mahomes magic can go a long way to pulling off a win.

L2, let's make a deal!!!

down 7.5 and odds are I am going to take my first L of the season, but a little Mahomes magic can go a long way to pulling off a win.
I am not counting on the win - - there is seemingly no limit to the amount of points Mahomes can put up.

I see New England was cleared to fly this morning, so that game is going on.

Does Rodgers have a 50 pt Fantasy game in him tonight? If so I need it!!!

I am not counting on the win - - there is seemingly no limit to the amount of points Mahomes can put up.

I see New England was cleared to fly this morning, so that game is going on.

I think you will end up winning, I am just hoping i can add some points to my total and help me out with tie breakers at the end of the year if needed.

0-4 now. Ugh. Joe Mixon killed me

I somehow have a shot at winning this week with Kalen Ballage and Myles Gaskin as my RBs. WRs stepped up big time this week.
The meat of my team decided not to show up, need to matt ryan/julio tandum to show up or I'm going to drop a week I shouldn't. I really need to drop this dallas kicker.

Back