Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

I am giving up way more here, it's not all that fair of a trade for me, but I need to shake things up and try and make something happen. Those guys are your bench players, to me it's a no brainer, but in the end it's your decision.

I understand shaking things up as I maybe could afford to do the same but those arent my bench players. Forsett starts, Donnell would have started but I played the matchup and obviously it bit me. Same with Randle I played the matchup and started Andre Holmes which bit me.

Foster would obviously start, but the rest would most likely sit on the bench. Hence my dilemma

The more I think about this trade the more uncomfortable I am getting. Aaron - you are officially on the 24 second shot clock....tick, tick, tick.

I would ask for a better receiver personally. Pierce is stealing Forsett's goal line touches so he is slightly hindered right now

I understand shaking things up as I maybe could afford to do the same but those arent my bench players. Forsett starts, Donnell would have started but I played the matchup and obviously it bit me. Same with Randle I played the matchup and started Andre Holmes which bit me.

Foster would obviously start, but the rest would most likely sit on the bench. Hence my dilemma

10 seconds.

It's a way better trade for him, I am giving up my best talent for his bench players, but it will help my team be more well rounded and give him star power. Not sure what there is to think about.

Agree 100%. My position is if I'm trading Foster it would be hard to do it for two giants right now given their up and down offense right now.

10 seconds.

5 seconds

Lol. GG is a FF bully!

She must watch Shark Tank....Dayum!

Niteowl, I would have done that one in a heart beat dude. I cant imagine that you would sit Crabtree over Terrence Williams right? He is borderline 3rd or 4th target now on a run heavy Dallas team.

In the end you have to feel comfortable however.

Niteowl, I would have done that one in a heart beat dude. I cant imagine that you would sit Crabtree over Terrence Williams right? He is borderline 3rd or 4th target now on a run heavy Dallas team.

Make a decision or get off the show. That is how bosses roll.

What does Crabtree have to do with the trade? The receiver was Riley Cooper who would sit on the bench for Terrance Williams

What does Crabtree have to do with the trade? The receiver was Riley Cooper who would sit on the bench for Terrance Williams

It was a typo. It was meant to say Cooper. Both of them are the same player with Cooper having more upside (definitely moving forward as well with their injuries).

I would look at that as a handcuff and throw in as a hand cuff to arguably the best RB in the league. To me the trade looks good, but I have no idea who starts for what on these teams. If you start all 3 of those players you would have to outweigh their worth vs Arian Foster. If you are starting 1-2 of them, Arian Foster is worth more.

It was a typo. It was meant to say Cooper. Both of them are the same player with Cooper having more upside (definitely moving forward as well with their injuries).

I looked at it in the way you did in your first post. 1 starter for 3. Im fighting for starters as it is, not sure I could lose 2. Cooper and Williams could be a toss up yes, but Williams is 2x the performer Cooper has been to this point.

It was a great trade, if he doesn't want to do it, then he doesn't have to do it. As the famous saying goes, "Ain't nobody got time for that!."

I think I put a lot of those out there, Ok maybe its all just in my head, but most of the time I think people get tied up in names and don't see the numbers. Oh well, on to the next one it seems.

I looked at it in the way you did in your first post. 1 starter for 3. Im fighting for starters as it is, not sure I could lose 2. Cooper and Williams could be a toss up yes, but Williams is 2x the performer Cooper has been to this point.
Not currently. And then add that Foster is at least 2 times the player as Forsett and I figured you were getting a bargain.

Not currently. And then add that Foster is at least 2 times the player as Forsett and I figured you were getting a bargain.

Im not sure that I follow all this. Cooper has put up more than 10 points 1 time, Williams has done it 4, yes Foster is better, there is no denying that, Im looking at the rest of the trade which provided me arguable benefit at best. Blue doesnt even sniff starting, nor does Gresham.

GG has like 4 trades out there in League 6. Over/Under how many end with no response? :D

Sad that I didn't make the cut. Does she have any RB available in League 6?

Im not sure that I follow all this. Cooper has put up more than 10 points 1 time, Williams has done it 4, yes Foster is better, there is no denying that, Im looking at the rest of the trade which provided me arguable benefit at best. Blue doesnt even sniff starting, nor does Gresham.
Hey dude its your team and you have to like the trade. I would argue that right now with the injuries to the Eagles Cooper is arguably as good as Williams. The other major piece is Foster for Forsett. And foster is worth significantly more.

In the end it doesn't matter as both sides have to like it and she already pulled it. You asked for thoughts on it and I gave mine. I think I would have jumped all over that. I wish you both good luck.

Hey dude its your team and you have to like the trade. I would argue that right now with the injuries to the Eagles Cooper is arguably as good as Williams. The other major piece is Foster for Forsett. And foster is worth significantly more.

In the end it doesn't matter as both sides have to like it and she already pulled it. You asked for thoughts on it and I gave mine. I think I would have jumped all over that. I wish you both good luck.

I hear you, I almost considered taking it to try and trade Foster off to give me 2-3 better players, but didnt have time to look into that. My team this year is terrible. Quite the fall from the Super Bowl last year, but thats FF. Outside of some craziness im not sure GG or I have any shot at the playoffs this year in this league.

Just took the lead and lost the lead on that called back TD to Brown, boy does that hurt

What are these Eagles injuries of which you guys speak? Is Cooper getting more action?

What are these Eagles injuries of which you guys speak? Is Cooper getting more action?

Only injury of significance I see listed on ESPN is to Sproles.

Back