Week 7 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearing the half way point of the regular season.

Good luck everybody.

3-3 after 2 wins in a row.
2 games back of 1st place, and playing the first place team.
No bye week issues this week, but Im going to need to score ALOT of points with all the solid RB's he has.

and as always still looking to wheel and deal

Trying to get the ball rolling in week7. Need some roster help so two trades are out there in L5. Feel free to counter if my proposal isn't working out for you.

2-4, 36.5 point underdog this week due to byes, injuries, and just being plain out bad... seems like a good week to upset the Colluding Falcoholics! :clap:

5-1 tied for 1st with that Tyno character and playing Martsy. Should be fun. Hoping for a big win. Have some favorable matchups.

Alright v.man.......your luck has run out and I look forward to knocking the division leader down a notch!

Looking to trade RB's and WR's in league 3, PM me if interested (or send in offers)

5-1 and comfortable with the guys on my roster for the first time this season.

Trade upheld in L5:

Fred Jackson and Vincent Jackson for Leveon Bell and Calvin Johnson

I consulted with JB and it is being approved.

Trade upheld in L5:

Fred Jackson and Vincent Jackson for Leveon Bell and Calvin Johnson

I consulted with JB and it is being approved.

Pretty fair trade IMO when you look at numbers and take away the names

Moreno done for the season with Torn ACL. Sucks, but good for my fantasy team with Miller - especially with Sproles week to week now.

2-4 but had a close call this past week. Time to get moving in the right direction.

Pretty fair trade IMO when you look at numbers and take away the names

Agreed.

I'm looking to make a few moves in L5 this week. Time to legitimately blow it up.

Moreno done for the season with Torn ACL. Sucks, but good for my fantasy team with Miller - especially with Sproles week to week now.

That poor guy can't stay healthy. It's a shame too, I think he proved that it was him that made the running game in Denver. I wonder if he returns from this, he has had so many injuries already.

I really need my team to do something this week! I am debating playing Brian Hoyer over Andy Dalton this week.

Looking to trade terrance williams in League for a comparable WR. Just dont like having both Witten and Williams

Alright v.man.......your luck has run out and I look forward to knocking the division leader down a notch!

It may not be too hard, as I seem to be winning with smoke and mirrors. Both my RBs, Ball and Jennings are out for a couple of more weeks at least. I managed to win with two late pick ups off the waiver wire in week 6 and will be fielding a tattered roster again this week. I'm a pretty big dog to your guys going in, but then, I have been almost every week.

It may not be too hard, as I seem to be winning with smoke and mirrors. Both my RBs, Ball and Jennings are out for a couple of more weeks at least. I managed to win with two late pick ups off the waiver wire in week 6 and will be fielding a tattered roster again this week. I'm a pretty big dog to your guys going in, but then, I have been almost every week.

Division leader with the least points scored!!

#impressive

#orplainlucky

:alien:

Facing Team Canes this week. Initial projection is 106-98 Canes. I have to make some tweaks to my lineup and see what waiver moves I can make to navigate the storm that is the bye week.

Jimmy Graham available in league 2 for a WR. Send offers for anyone willing to take a chance on a slightly injured stud TE.

Facing Team Canes this week. Initial projection is 106-98 Canes. I have to make some tweaks to my lineup and see what waiver moves I can make to navigate the storm that is the bye week.
I wouldn't worry much lol. My team stinks!

I could be swayed in League 4 letting Julius go for a major improvement at the RB position.

Perfect, I will make sure I wait the full 2 days to approve it because well, I am a jerk.

Back