Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

4-2 and a big time win with no Rogers. Favored to win this week which is probably the kiss of death.

Won 65-60.5 with no zeke and only 2 from Winston. Luckily sitting at 4-2, looking to trade this week league 4, stop being so stingy

Here’s 2 guys who need a QB....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5-1, will be a tough week with Carr state struggling and the lions bye week, hope Tate isn’t too banged up but won’t hit me too hard having Marvin Jones as well, always open to offers league 1, my merry band of misfits just took the slightest edge in total points they must not be that bad

4-2 coming off a hot week last week in league 1.

Anyone have a RB or WR they can deal for a QB? Inquire within!

Wow... someone sent me a trade request in L5. Decline!! lmao

I'm seriously up to move a wr or two. But I need RB's... STARTING RB's. Not defenses or sucky qb's.

L5. Sent out some trade requests mainly hoping for a counter. I need some flex depth. 3-2-1. 2nd most points but also top 5 in points against. Tough one this week.

Wow... someone sent me a trade request in L5. Decline!! lmao

I'm seriously up to move a wr or two. But I need RB's... STARTING RB's. Not defenses or sucky qb's.

Lol. Probably my request. RB is 1 thing I don’t have. Just hoping for a counter. Though the D and sucky QB both top producers at their positions, wasn’t trying to rob ya :)

My team is pissing me off. Well, back with regular access so gonna try and see what I can change up to try and get in the W column.

Trade in L4

d3ae33f8a93e64aaca444ebc89b46d4d.jpg

Interesting trade there, but no issues with it.

Looks like I'm starting CJ Beathard this week lol

Interesting trade there, but no issues with it.

Looks like I'm starting CJ Beathard this week lol
I could package goff and funchess for a wr upgrade

My QB fun continues....picked up Hundley on waivers with Keenum as backup until Luck returns. With GB on bye week 8, really hoping that Luck can return then.

My QB fun continues....picked up Hundley on waivers with Keenum as backup until Luck returns. With GB on bye week 8, really hoping that Luck can return then.

Probably one to make a move for qb waivers are so thin in 16 team league

Probably one to make a move for qb waivers are so thin in 16 team league

Yes, they are. I was 7th for waivers and took a peek yesterday at those in front of me (their QB situations) and knew I had a decent chance of landing him. Maybe he will be the 2017 version of Dak? LOL

Yes, they are. I was 7th for waivers and took a peek yesterday at those in front of me (their QB situations) and knew I had a decent chance of landing him. Maybe he will be the 2017 version of Dak? LOL

Keep telling yourself that haha maybe if you wish hard enough it will come true

Sorry Mike G, wasn't enough of an upgrade to give up Zeke in my opinion

Sorry Mike G, wasn't enough of an upgrade to give up Zeke in my opinion

No worries...are we on the right track or off? i can try and sweeten the deal.

3-2-1 in L1. Really need someone useful at running back. Starting Vereen every week is killing me.

I have some WR depth that I am willing to trade. One offer out. Open to receiving some as well. Team is Kareem in Mike Hunt

No worries...are we on the right track or off? i can try and sweeten the deal.

Sent you something let me know what you think

3-2-1 in L1. Really need someone useful at running back. Starting Vereen every week is killing me.

I have some WR depth that I am willing to trade. One offer out. Open to receiving some as well. Team is Kareem in Mike Hunt

LMAO. Well done.

Lol. Probably my request. RB is 1 thing I don’t have. Just hoping for a counter. Though the D and sucky QB both top producers at their positions, wasn’t trying to rob ya :)

I've seen worse for sure. :D

Appreciate the offer, but I just hold his value a little higher at this point, only have a two week spread but it I like what he’s done so far, especially when they were getting toasted early this past weekend and still saw heavy work.

3-3 and need a W this week. Squad has struggled the last two weeks.

Appreciate the offer, but I just hold his value a little higher at this point, only have a two week spread but it I like what he’s done so far, especially when they were getting toasted early this past weekend and still saw heavy work.

Fair enough. I'm not necessarily focused on Martin, though, so if you want to counter with another one of your backs, I may be ok with with that. We match up well for a swap to help us both out, IMO

Trade in L4. As the commissioner I sent it over to JB to get his blessing before accepting.

I'm getting McCaffrey and Julio in return for Kamara, Benjamin & Murray

Undisclosed Player will be conditionally dropped by Wolf
Send Alvin Kamara, NO RB from RB to COLG
Send Kelvin Benjamin, Car WR from WR to COLG
Send DeMarco Murray, Ten RB from FLEX to COLG

Receive Christian McCaffrey, Car RB from COLG to Bench
Receive Julio Jones, Atl WR from COLG to Bench

Wow...this just happened

23809ee81472898267752d3fb731419d.jpg

Back