Week 8 - THP Fantasy Football

before the season i would call that the worst trade of all time but since gallup stinks i think it is ok. it's geoff and jefferson for jacobs basically

before the season i would call that the worst trade of all time but since gallup stinks i think it is ok. it's geoff and jefferson for jacobs basically
I’m 1-6 so just need to shake it up. Injuries have killed me this season and my QB situation is less than stellar

Sorry, I was busy at work. Yep trade approved.

That is a big one

THP Trade.PNG

I’m 1-6 so just need to shake it up. Injuries have killed me this season and my QB situation is less than stellar
i get the injury thing. last week i started only 3 guys that i drafted....all the rest were either trades or pickups.

League 4 is going to get interesting over the next few weeks. Three teams at 5-2, five teams at 4-3 and three more at 3-4. At the halfway point the playoffs are in reach for most of the league.

I'm itching to make a deal, so throw something my way and let's hammer something out.

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

CMC's return will make a big impact this week. I have Mike Davis, and my opponent this week has CMC. Could decide the outcome of the matchup. It looks like he is out as of now.

League three I have three good tight ends and need help at RB. Tyler Higbee Evan Engram or Gronk can be had for a decent RB.

League three I have three good tight ends and need help at RB. Tyler Higbee Evan Engram or Gronk can be had for a decent RB.

What you talking about Wilis? 😉

so you basically gave up Goff for Jacobs and the rest are throws
Trades are always going to be subjective as everyone has a different thought and ranking of players.

If you are desperate in QB and WR, with Goff being ranked 15th and Jefferson 14th. Jacobs is a fair cost. Gallup for Peterson are throw ins as they barely will play rest of season without Dak at QB. Two for ones are tough but fair.

man I hope I am in a better league next year league 2 is boring...no one trades

man I hope I am in a better league next year league 2 is boring...no one trades

We have already had 1 and I am always looking for more. Bad thing is in league 2 we have the top 5 teams in one division, overall is 6-1 with the next 4 at 5-2, and the other division top team is 4-3. So unless it is a one sided trade not many people will want it.

We have already had 1 and I am always looking for more. Bad thing is in league 2 we have the top 5 teams in one division, overall is 6-1 with the next 4 at 5-2, and the other division top team is 4-3. So unless it is a one sided trade not many people will want it.
I hear ya but I woukd trade with the best team in the league if I thought it would help me

I hear ya but I woukd trade with the best team in the league if I thought it would help me

My problem with trading right now is my team has 2 of the top 15 RB, 3 of the top 15 WR, 2 of the top 10 TE, top K and 1 or 2 Def, so the offer would have to be really good for me.

Back