ANNOUNCEMENT Welcome to Leadership - The New Team Hackers Captain for 2024

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was a search that @jdtox and I did together and one that we put way more into than either one of us thought was possible. We checked out the last several event threads. We checked out the Morgan Cup live update thread. We checked out all of the Cobra equipment threads. We even asked straight forward on the forum.

There was someone that checked every single box except one. That missed box, was his own thoughts on whether he was capable of leading. Wel both Lord Tox and I think he can.

Join me in congratulating @TWright971 on being named Team Hackers CAPTAIN of the 2024 Morgan Cup sponsored by Cobra Golf.

For those unaware of this experience, the Morgan Cup makes THPers tour players for a journey unlike anything else.
Every participant receives a full bag of clubs of their choosing, apparel scripting and a trip to play a wonderful private facility competing in a team event with the people that created the equipment.

Welcome @TWright971 to leadership. We are confident you are going to be amazing in the new role!!!!

I'll be the first to say congrats!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT! Congrats @TWright971, what an honor to be named captain for a MC squad.

Congrats!!!!

Congrats!

Go Paradise

Boom! Congrats and great selection

Congrats @TWright971! Looking forward to following your journey!

We got smoke, we got smoke!!!!
Congratulations @TWright971!
Really looking forward to this, it is going to be one fantastic ride!!!

Awesome pick! @TWright971 congratulations well deserved

Congrats!!!

@TWright971 congrats. I am so happy for you. I know you are into Cobra and team Hackers. Get ready for the most incredible year of your golfing life. The Morgan Cup is truly a special experience.

Hackers4Life.

Congrats to @TWright971 looking forward to the Morgan Cup this year

Back