Well, I guess it's been a while. Hi Everybody!

d_in_la

Not so in LA.
Reaction score
Handicap
?? & Rum.
Dang, nice to see what ya'll have done with the place! Same bones, but quite a remodel since I last saw THP.

I guess it has been well over 5 years since I was a regular. Between job changes, city moves, injuries, and ... just life, I haven't picked up a club for ages. Until this past weekend. A couple of guys at the new job have been wanting me to get back into golf and join them for their regular game. I'm feeling settled into the new gig, so I went to the local Golf Galaxy and hit a few clubs. Totally clueless about what is out there, but it felt nice to swing again. Results were ... uh ... yeah, let's not talk about that. And lordy does my back hurt! But yeah, I remember why I was hooked.

Then I saw a Facebook post about the site redesign: I've been following THP on Facebook and Instagram for all this time. (And a few people I actually am connected to on those sites who are still deeply involved.) I don't believe much in higher powers or signs, but hey, maybe this was the Social Media Gods letting me know, jump back in.

So, here I am. Looking forward to learning and playing again!

Welcome back, good time to return lots of exciting things on the horizon

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome back D

Welcome back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D!!!

Glad life is going well dude, and welcome back!

Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

D!!! Dude welcome back, hope all is well.

Welcome back!

Welcome back. Some great changes around here for sure.

Welcome back. Its changed a lot here since I joined this spring so I can only imagine what 5 years looks like.

Welcome to THP

Welcome back!

Welcome back D!!

Welcome back D, glad to hear you got some golf swings in. Can you believe it’s been since 2013 since we played, we need to fix that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!!!

Welcome Back!

Glad to have you back D! hopefully you can get out and golf more to feed that bug!

Thanks for all the love! Looking forward to getting my game back in disorder!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

d_in_LA!!!! My man, good to see you again!

Welcome back!

Welcome back home!!
It's good to see you around here again.

Back