Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Decided not to. Ticket prices seemed kind of ridiculous.
I’m with you on this.
Yeah.. I messed up when I had early access and didn’t buy them. I had no idea of my son’s baseball schedule so I was worried about something conflicting. I’ve been checking and prices are starting to come back down now.

Yeah.. I messed up when I had early access and didn’t buy them. I had no idea of my son’s baseball schedule so I was worried about something conflicting. I’ve been checking and prices are starting to come back down now.
Going Friday we got our tickets almost a year ago. I havent seen what they are going for now i think i paid around $150.00 but dont remember.

Going Friday we got our tickets almost a year ago. I havent seen what they are going for now i think i paid around $150.00 but dont remember.
They were around $300 incl. fees a few weeks ago. Checked stubhub today and they had some around $175 incl. fees now.

Curious who in here is going to PGA next week? I’m still up in the air.

I’m going Saturday and Sunday. I’m going with a good friend who lives in Pittsford.

I’m going Saturday and Sunday. I’m going with a good friend who lives in Pittsford.
Just confirmed will be there Sunday w/ wife and one of my sons. Can’t wait.

Alright boys and girls.. I know some of you will be @ Oak Hill tomorrow and so will I. I will be short, fat guy in blue/white Rhoback polo w/ THP TM hat on. Please come up & say HI if u see me.. love to meet people.

Alright boys and girls.. I know some of you will be @ Oak Hill tomorrow and so will I. I will be short, fat guy in blue/white Rhoback polo w/ THP TM hat on. Please come up & say HI if u see me.. love to meet people.

Ill be there as well with my daughter. Look for green swag camo shirt, white grandaddy Callaway hat. Will be around the 18th/14th fairways by the chalets.

Ill be there as well with my daughter. Look for green swag camo shirt, white grandaddy Callaway hat. Will be around the 18th/14th fairways by the chalets.
For sure.. if I see u I will def say hello. Will be w/ my wife and son.

I was there yesterday @Tevenor and @bigbov . Would have been great to meet you guys and @Bernoulli who i believe was also there yesterday. One thing yesterday the internet service was not working for me or any of my friends . I could not get on line to post on THP which i would have including trying to find other THPers. Also could not send or receive texts but for a couple that worked. Not real tech savvy but lol it was not just me having problems . I have verizon

I was there yesterday @Tevenor and @bigbov . Would have been great to meet you guys and @Bernoulli who i believe was also there yesterday. One thing yesterday the internet service was not working for me or any of my friends . I could not get on line to post on THP which i would have including trying to find other THPers. Also could not send or receive texts but for a couple that worked. Not real tech savvy but lol it was not just me having problems . I have verizon

Happened to me yesterday as well when I was there. The cell network is getting crushed around here right now. I have TMobile but I don't think it matters. The cellular backbone is overloaded.

If anyone in the Capital Region would like a Square Strike 45 wedge (chipper), I’m more than happy to give it away for free. It’s only a year old and in good condition.

Finally got dialed in with my SW now and no longer need a chipper.

Met up with @11Scooby71 today to play a round and had a blast. I won’t say we played great golf but we had a great time. He was nice enough to come to Syracuse to play so next time we are headed out your way. First thing he tell us is that he is a terrible putter. Proceeded to sink everything the next 18 holes!!

One of these days. My mom will love you guys

Met up with @11Scooby71 today to play a round and had a blast. I won’t say we played great golf but we had a great time. He was nice enough to come to Syracuse to play so next time we are headed out your way. First thing he tell us is that he is a terrible putter. Proceeded to sink everything the next 18 holes!!
Putter was on fire until 12. 😂
I never lost so many balls!!
I played the last 2 holes on a found ball!! I’m dying!!

Putter was on fire until 12. 😂
I never lost so many balls!!
I played the last 2 holes on a found ball!! I’m dying!!
Where did you guys play

Where did you guys play
Links st Erie Village
I was crooked off the tee in a “long and wrong” way.
I even hooked a 7w into oblivion.

Where did you guys play
The Links @ Erie Village. Was a member there for years. My favorite course. You have to hit it straight as there is water on one side and woods on the other side on most holes. We did not excel @ hitting it straight today. My buddy who played with us did drive a par 4 and make the eagle putt tho so at least there is that!

The Links @ Erie Village. Was a member there for years. My favorite course. You have to hit it straight as there is water on one side and woods on the other side on most holes. We did not excel @ hitting it straight today. My buddy who played with us did drive a par 4 and make the eagle putt tho so at least there is that!
240 carry 264 to pin. Hit it to 10 ft and drained a slippery down hiller
it was sweet!!

Starting off the conversation with "I'm not a very good xxxx player" means they are a very, very good xxxx player!

The way I was putting that day made this a small miracle
Was 10 feet enough credit?
I think it was further. 💥
Putt was tough

Back