What’s your cap on caps?

• $10 or less

• $11-$20

• $21-$30

• $31-$40

• $41-$49

• $50+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not paying extra for the "privilege" of making my forehead someones advertising billboard. I do wear a Titleist Detroit Tigers hat, but it was a gift.

I am not paying extra for the "privilege" of making my forehead someones advertising billboard. I do wear a Titleist Detroit Tigers hat, but it was a gift.

Seems like sometimes you’re paying for the logo and other times you’re paying for the hat. My brother found his “perfect” hat, plain old cotton khaki, and bought a case of them for $5/pop. I like a little a little bit of swag myself.

Have too many and last dozen or so were free.

I don't wear caps but voted over $50 because that's about what the sun hats from Ballyhack cost each.

I'll pay $50 for the right hat. I won't like doing it, but will do it nonetheless. The right hat will not have a golf company's name on it btw lol.

no more than 35 or so, unless i cannot live without it. but thats a rare bird for sure

Hats off to those willing to pay $50+.

You used to be able to get decent, branded golf caps for $20-25. I've recently spent $35 each on two really nice ones, so right now I’d have to say that is my limit, and they must be really terrific, something I can't do without at the time!

Here’s double stupid….

I actually own a few Melin hats, I think they were $90/each, but caught them when they were on clearance and 70% off. I would never pay their asking price. It's absurd.

$30 is a comfortable number. If it's a one time visit to a special course then I will probably extend the limit - for example I wanted the "HACK" hat from Ballyhack which I think was $45 and I didn't hesitate.

I have more hats than I could possibly wear already so I do my best to resist buying any new ones.

Back