What a long, strange trip 10K has been

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
This was supposed to be the 10,000th post but I lost count so this is 10,001.

It's a been a great ride so far. I've made friends and had experiences that I couldn't have imagined a little over 2 years ago. My hat is off to @GolferGal and @JB for having the vision and passion to raise the bar for our golf nerddom every single day. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the technical side of golf equipment (even if I still don't understand all of it). I appreciate the time and effort that @Canadan, @Jman, @jdtox, @ddec and @MWard put in reviewing and demonstrating equipment. Thanks to @theannihilator for keeping the thing spinning. Thanks to all involved for the Off Course podcast. It's fantastic. I'm especially grateful for the relationships I've formed with THPers at the THP Experiences we've shared and with those folks in the golf industry who do so much to help all of us thrive in the game and to have fun every time we play. I'm also grateful for everyone that I've interacted with so far and those with whom I will interact in the future. Everyone involved with THP has provided some much needed relief from the real world and it has meant more to me than I can say.

Here's to the next 10,000.

This was supposed to be the 10,000th post but I lost count so this is 10,001.

It's a been a great ride so far. I've made friends and had experiences that I couldn't have imagined a little over 2 years ago. My hat is off to @GolferGal and @JB for having the vision and passion to raise the bar for our golf nerddom every single day. I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the technical side of golf equipment (even if I still don't understand all of it). I appreciate the time and effort that @Canadan, @Jman, @jdtox, @ddec and @MWard put in reviewing and demonstrating equipment. Thanks to @theannihilator for keeping the thing spinning. Thanks to all involved for the Off Course podcast. It's fantastic. I'm especially grateful for the relationships I've formed with THPers at the THP Experiences we've shared and with those folks in the golf industry who do so much to help all of us thrive in the game and to have fun every time we play. I'm also grateful for everyone that I've interacted with so far and those with whom I will interact in the future. Everyone involved with THP has provided some much needed relief from the real world and it has meant more to me than I can say.

Here's to the next 10,000.

Big milestone there! Congrats!

Congrats on hitting the 10K milestone!

congrats on the 10k my friend.

Glad you're here buddy - And your support on social recently has meant the absolute world to me.

I can't thank you enough for that.
Glad to do it. The hell with those thieving bastages.

Just awesome, we'll run it back in Mississississippi one day. (y)

Awesome and enjoy your posts. Good luck with the next 10K

Continue on Sir....Good stuff.

Congrats on 10k man! Glad you're a part of things here. (y)

congrats on 10k, glad to have you here

Congratulations on 10,000 posts! Here’s to the next 10,000.

I have been one of the lucky individuals to have played with you at a THP event. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met. Congrats on 10K and it's THPers like you that I love coming on and talking about Golf and so much more.

I will and I bet @JB will too about us (well you :LOL:) almost hitting his cart twice in one day and then asking him how normal that was. :ROFLMAO:

Congrats @Parrot ! I would say you should get free chat for life for the accomplishment.

Woohoo!!

Congrats on the huge milestone! 🍻

Congrats!!!

Heck of a milestone sir! Always a pleasure to read your posts!

Congrats. Hope you remember to stay one step ahead of Dick the Butcher. 😂

Attaway!!!

Congratulations @Parrot that is a huge milestone!

Back