What are you building? (Club style)

8X AD TP in the pre release 7 wood is absolutely wild. 😳

PXG Gen6 0311P Double Chrome 7-GW with Fujikura Axiom 105 Stiff. Dropped the 5 & 6 iron for hybrids at the end of last season and replaced with a Paradym X 5H and TSR1 6H. Fun clubs to hit so have to see how the Axiom’s play compared to my Steelfiber 115’s in my other set of 0311P’s.

Hosels are cleaned and ready. Shafts are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Just in time for the temp’s to be in the 30’s for the foreseeable future. May still have to take them to the range next week as the range covered most of the bays and added heaters.

Just not a great idea hitting frozen balls off mats.

IMG_4327.jpeg

Poor man's Autoflex clone attempt.
Aldila RIP Phenom 50A in a 8.5° Srixon Z545 cranked down to 7°.
Want to see if I can still fly it 250 after I turn 60 next month.

As you can see in my profile, I have three old Orlimar Trimetal+ fairway woods (Deeper faces than the original Trimetals) that I have used for several years.....bought them one at a time off Ebay and reshafted them to match. For some reason, that 7 wood never has felt or performed as well as the other two, so I've been looking for a replacement. I finally found this old Taylormade 300 series 7 wood head on Ebay in good shape for a cheap price (about like buying a component!). So I just bought it, and hoping it arrives next week so I can get a shaft in it before we head to Florida....

1703880419584.png

Last edited:
This weekend is build time!

Putting TSPX Dart V 105X’s into the Apex CB/MB setup
As well as wedges. 😍

First timer. Just reshafted my MP 20's with DG x100's, bb&f ferrules (mizuno colors), mmc grips with 3 extra wraps. Used brampton long cure epoxy and the heads are still on, so far so good.

1000057764.jpg

7W is about to get the same look as its brothers.

I have a set of Cobra Fly Z+ that I built this winter with DG120 shafts. I never built the 3 iron and was going to get a DG105 shaft for it.

I really wanted to build something today so I looked around the garage for options. Pulled a Atmos Red 7s shaft from a 3 hybrid, tipped it an extra .5" and put it in the 3 iron with some BB&F. When it's dry I'll butt cut another. 5" and blow on a grip for testing. Pics to come.

Waiting on a set of TSPX Linq shafts to build for my TM woods, and a set of Tour V shafts for my back up set (T-100’s). Will be rebuilding my SM10’s with BB&F ferrules to match my Titleist irons when they arrive.

Replaced the grips on my 2 drivers and the San Diego!

Waiting on the new ferrules, but building Apex Pro CB/MB into Recoil 105 F5’s with Lamking ST+2’s hopefully on Thursday.

My shop setup is SO efficient now. I built two clubs at separate times today, knew where everything was, did the process, returned things to their spots, and all was clean.

So effin happy.

Just reshafted three putters, stock to ALL-IN

IMG_6238.jpeg

Also decided with the new setup to start documenting and tracking my builds, will also have the bonus of letting me keep head weights and such in one place for later reference.

IMG_6242.jpeg

All three putters are built, cured, and gripped with the new Garsen’s that arrived today.

Put a GPS shaft in a TP Milled B11 putter after some stamping on the bumpers.

Bring it!
As soon as I settle on which putter shaft I want to tinker with, I will have something heading your way!

As soon as I settle on which putter shaft I want to tinker with, I will have something heading your way!
All-In.

See what I did there?

Well, you have never steered me wrong before. Need to get a few on order.
They’re the best all around out there imo, in value and in performance.

They’re the best all around out there imo, in value and in performance.
Im pretty stoked to give one a go.

Back