What are you building? (Club style)

Adding 5" on to a TM Spider Tour, plus some additional weights with a new grip.

Have a Ventus Red 7X curing in a Paradym Triple Diamond T 14.0 fairway head. :oops:

It could be. This is a head I have lusted over since Cally first started doing it for Tour heads on whichever Epic release, a DEEP faced 3w:love:

It could be. This is a head I have lusted over since Cally first started doing it for Tour heads on whichever Epic release, a DEEP faced 3w:love:
Love a deep faced 3w.

Have a Ventus Red 7X curing in a Paradym
would love to know what epoxy you are using. I'm testing a few different ones at the moment.

From a club building perspective, I am recycling old copper wire into some putter head designs. Prototypes attached, but I'm waiting on better clay to get a finer finish. Either way, it's enjoyable pouring molten metal into a putter mold. 👍

Attachments

• 20230724_184551.jpg
    20230724_184551.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 23
  • 20230802_132030.jpg
    20230802_132030.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 23
20231124_213558.jpg

Going for blue again. Again.

Built my UST M40X TSPX Blue in driver and Red in 5 and 7 wood today.

Have a whole set of wedges I'm going to be building. Ordered and awaiting heads and parts. Will post photos when I get started!

I am putting a short graphite shaft in a nice old PLOP putter head for a kid I have been working with. Kid size clubs are crap from what I can see......
And it has come to me over the years that kids generally do much better being square at impact with a center shafted putter.

Clubs are hanging out in the corner. 9 and PW are the red ferrules. Oh well, I used what I had haha!

dasyqe8a.jpg
Those teal ferrules........... my kid would love those. What brand are they?

Some new shafts are on the way..

Have a full set of Fly Z + waiting to build. Built the 7 iron to test. Using DG 120, MCC grips and some BBF.

20231125_170620.jpg

20231125_170800.jpg

Building out an EIGHT bybrid for some forum feedback fun 🤣

Building out an EIGHT bybrid for some forum feedback fun 🤣
FINALLY have this curing, and a 7wood too.

Had to use long cure though as I’m out of quick cure epoxy. 🙄

FINALLY have this curing, and a 7wood too.

Had to use long cure though as I’m out of quick cure epoxy. 🙄
I built an epoxy-curing "oven" that allows me to cure 24-hour epoxy in an hour and a half. It creates a very strong bond that is actually better than curing at room temperature.

I built an epoxy-curing "oven" that allows me to cure 24-hour epoxy in an hour and a half. It creates a very strong bond that is actually better than curing at room temperature.
I don’t have that much want to. Plus, I’m not in a rush right now haha

Back