What are you hoping to see in 2015?

I'd just like to see more of my THP friends....and make more too.

Im right down the street. Usually available for hanging out or golfing?

I want to see what the new direction TaylorMade looks like. Same with Cobra, this year could be a vintage for them. Plus I want Keegan's Jordans, those are sweet. Probably too much money but I want em.

Personally I want 2015 to be the year I take golf to another level for me, I can't wait to put in the work. And hopefully ill be at a THP event, that would be life changing.

Irons mainly from Callaway, Wilson and Cobra.

I would :love:to see a group of guys go to Chicago this very weekend and tell :wilsonstaff: what it takes to take market share and to become a factor in this business.
I think they have the ability to be bigger than they are.

I just hope to play more golf in 2015. I have barely touched my clubs in 2014. :curse:

I will add some more distribution for Callaway golf footwear

10 yards longer driver!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A Redwood Anser with TR grooves and standard starshot finish.

I wouldn't mind seeing a GoLo putter with the red cross alignment aid on it. It's ugly but it just plain works.

Noticed that Cobra's Snake w/crown logo is very prominent at apparel at the European match play. Would love to see a 'King Cobra' line in 2015

I'm interested to see if Callaway will have some new irons out besides the super game improvement Big Bertha. I'm in the market for some new irons and there are some solid options for me in the Mizuno 850 forged, the new TM RSI2 or TP. Before I decide on anything, I want to see if Callaway will come out with anything comparable to those options. The Apex and Apex pro are fantastic options, but I want to see if there is a next generation Apex for 2015.

I'm interested to see if Callaway will have some new irons out besides the super game improvement Big Bertha. I'm in the market for some new irons and there are some solid options for me in the Mizuno 850 forged, the new TM RSI2 or TP. Before I decide on anything, I want to see if Callaway will come out with anything comparable to those options. The Apex and Apex pro are fantastic options, but I want to see if there is a next generation Apex for 2015.

Apex MBs are out.

I suspect the next Apex-ish iron will be out around the time of the PGA show. That has been Callaway's trend.

Can't imagine they will get away from Apex too much. That has been incredibly successful.

Apex MBs are out.

I suspect the next Apex-ish iron will be out around the time of the PGA show. That has been Callaway's trend.

Can't imagine they will get away from Apex too much. That has been incredibly successful.
Yeah, I forgot about the MBs. As much as I love the look of a blade and the feel when struck perfectly, I just am not a consistent enough ball striker to play them.

I thought Apex was a two year product.

Some more colors and designs in the Izod performance fit max (or whatever) golf polos. Those are about the only polo shirts I wear.

THP golf towels

THP baseball cap (in case I don't win)

Some more colors and designs in the Izod performance fit max (or whatever) golf polos. Those are about the only polo shirts I wear.

THP golf towels

THP baseball cap (in case I don't win)

We just did both the hats and towels in the last few months. They sold out pretty quickly.
Also did limited edition hats for those that made it to the THP Bridgestone Championship.

I suspect we will have some new things for 2015 especially geared towards the event calendar.

Visors! ?

New options and designs from Black Clover. Love their hats.

Also, new apparel from puma.

No new equipment.No new apparel.No new anything. After all, new releases ruin the game of golf. :bulgy-eyes:
Yeah no joke! I hate it when they come out with new shirts and shoes multiple times. Kills the resale value in my garage sales. :)

Back