What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sparkle - Phish

Egg Man - Beastie Boys

Ten Second News - Son Volt

2pac kci & jojo - thug in me

I just realiazed how differing the music I listen to is. One day I might listen to a soft Christian band and the next day listen to heavy punk or metal. Then the next day it might be rap. Just anything but country...

I just realiazed how differing the music I listen to is. One day I might listen to a soft Christian band and the next day listen to heavy punk or metal. Then the next day it might be rap. Just anything but country...

yeah i was the same... but now country is so pop that only really hardcore twangy country i cant listen to

DC Talk - Spirit in the Sky

Iron Lion Zion - Bob Marley

Keane- Is it Any Wonder?

Dead and Bloated - Stone Temple pilots

Balls Out - Bloodhound Gang

Big Daddy Weave and BarlowGirl - You're Worthy of My Praise

TobyMac - One World

Gone by Tobymac is one of my favorites. And Gone by Switchfoot. I listen to alot of different Christian bands. Who are some of your favorites?

Depeche Mode- Personal Jesus

Gone by Tobymac is one of my favorites. And Gone by Switchfoot. I listen to alot of different Christian bands. Who are some of your favorites?

I went to a TobyMac/Jeremy Camp/Matthew West concert last year - the best concert I've been to ever. My faves are those three guys, Casting Crowns, MercyMe but there are dozens of other artists/bands I like.

Listening to: MercyMe - Finally Home.

I went to a TobyMac/Jeremy Camp/Matthew West concert last year - the best concert I've been to ever. My faves are those three guys, Casting Crowns, MercyMe but there are dozens of other artists/bands I like.

Listening to: MercyMe - Finally Home.

Jeremy Camp is pretty good but not my favorite. Haven't heard Matthew West before. I like Casting Crowns. Biggg fan of Skillet. And Relient K.

Listening to: Lecrae: Killa

the latest episode of the Big O and Dukes podcast.

Been listening to a lot of 70s/80s country music lately...one of my favorites:

Going back to none music Ricochet podcasts are great center right political discussions that don't get into bashing. As far as music John Mayer and OneRepublic.

Been listening to a lot of 70s/80s country music lately...one of my favorites:

ken419 you have got to love when country classics get together...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back