What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah McLachlan/Delerium/Tiesto ... got my glow sticks out.

Grown adults arguing like little children- and I get to play referee...

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have gone back to some old classics for me, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Poison, Whitesnake, Warrant, The Black Crowes and much more. So much good music!

Tool-schism

I have gone back to some old classics for me, Bon Jovi, Motley Crue, Poison, Whitesnake, Warrant, The Black Crowes and much more. So much good music!

If the Black Crowes and Warrant are 'old classics' I really am getting old...

Well I am 34 and they are classics to me, and I hate to break it to you that they are almost classified as classic rock now too...

Well I am 34 and they are classics to me, and I hate to break it to you that they are almost classified as classic rock now too...

LOL! So what is Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, Bad Company and Cream considered? Music from the grave? BTW I had a few Warent, Whitesnake, BonJovi, and Crue albums. Never was a Poison fan. But from those choices Whitesnake would be the only one I would place in the classics file...

LOL! So what is Black Sabbath, Zeppelin, Bad Company and Cream considered? Music from the grave? BTW I had a few Warent, Whitesnake, BonJovi, and Crue albums. Never was a Poison fan. But from those choices Whitesnake would be the only one I would place in the classics file...

It's all classic rock. I love Whitesnake, I remember getting 1987 on vinyl and being so excited. I guess I meant it's classic to me more so than putting a label or genre on it.

Anything and Everything Lil Wayne. I'm a huge fan of his music :bananadance:

Michael Buble

Jeremy Camp - Walk by Faith

Newsboys - It is You

Some Bobby Darin! A little classic music to wake me up this morning.

Some Bobby Darin! A little classic music to wake me up this morning.

It's always interesting what different people listen to to wake up. I like heavy/fast music in the morning.

Now listening to Avenged Sevenfold - Waking the Fallen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back