What Are You Listening To?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so I've never really been much a of a Van Morrison fan, for some reason he just kinda creeped me out. But he's been all over my CSNY pandora station now I can't stop listening to this album.

Otis.

What a voice.

I cant stop listening to Rise Against's new album The Black Market. I love never having to hit skip throughout an entire album. Going to see them live 9/9 in Minneapolis

Ok so I've never really been much a of a Van Morrison fan, for some reason he just kinda creeped me out. But he's been all over my CSNY pandora station now I can't stop listening to this album.

I just now saw this, Moondance is great, Astral Weeks though is still the best thing he ever did IMO. I love OLD Van, but then he lost it to me.

It's funny you guys say that. With Van, I have to be in the right frame of mind. When I am.....it just works so well.

It's funny you guys say that. With Van, I have to be in the right frame of mind. When I am.....it just works so well.

I was never a big fan, then one day on Pandora "It Stoned Me" came on and I just got lost in the old albums for a solid month straight, even tracking down the vinyl copies to listen to. Its definitely a mood music, but man, I can just listen for hours.

Now its:

I was never a big fan, then one day on Pandora "It Stoned Me" came on and I just got lost in the old albums for a solid month straight, even tracking down the vinyl copies to listen to. Its definitely a mood music, but man, I can just listen for hours.

Watched a thing on him on Palladium or something a few months ago. Dude went off the reservation for awhile.

Watched a thing on him on Palladium or something a few months ago. Dude went off the reservation for awhile.

Yeah, he's....different. Also always tells reporters he feels he's a black man trapped in a white body....he's out there.

Been listening to Symphony X - Iconoclast in the car lately.

This reminded me of a great debut album: Steve Forbert's "Alive on Arrival" - and the song "Going Down to Laurel"

..."It's a dirty stinkin' town, yeah..."

Yeah, he's....different. Also always tells reporters he feels he's a black man trapped in a white body....he's out there.

I think he's extremely agoraphobic as well.

Juicy J - Stay Trippy album

[video=youtube;OfJRX-8SXOs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfJRX-8SXOs[/video]

Jackson 5.

LA Guns rocking out making dinner

This was my "cutting the lawn" soundtrack tonight.

Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus. Every song is killer good. Every. Song.

Sonny Rollins - Saxophone Colossus. Every song is killer good. Every. Song.

very good album!!! I used to have this cd years ago!

Humming a little Delbert McClinton in my head.

Beck's new album

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back