What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CNNHD. I have to because the lobby tv is locked on that channel here at work.

Not I, but I found out last night The Kid had never heard of Monty Python. I sang him The Lumberjack Song, and he headed straight to YouTube. I can see the future.

SBS Open Turtle Bay.

Pebble-Beach Pro-Am.

And they're . . . they're . . . they're . . . showing golf!

Like, actual pro tournament golf. :shock:

Strange Brew, you Canadians are awesome.

dude! I thought I was the only person to actually like that movie! Hilarious

Thats one of my favorites, I wanted to name my dog hosehead but the lady wouldnt go for it.
sbr_013Hosehead.jpg

Not a whole lot going on tonight so the wife & I sat around & watched a couple old movies.

1974's Battle for Planet of the Apes, I love these movies even though they are truly aweful.

Followed that up with Die Hard, haven't seen it in a while. Man it's hard to believe that movie is already 21 years old.

Amazing Race. Back after that and Cold Case!

Watched Uneven Fairways on the Golf Channel yesterday. Very informative and sad at the same time. Sure glad things have changed.

We are going to watch it tonight. I started to yesterday and got to the first break and decided to wait to see if Jacqui wanted to see it.

Now, a Sponge Bob marathon. Earlier today it was a Pokemon marathon. I sure hope The Kid feels better tomorrow.

We're going to be watching "Uneven Lies" in a little bit. Then, "Two and a half men".

Claire: better you than me.

Back to Pokemon here. Makes me long for Sponge Bob.

Us too Buzz

is House supposed to be addicted to pain killers on the show? i thought i heard someone say that

Yes, he is addicted to Vic.

American Idol. Two hours tonight.

Nip / Tuck (with Rachel) ... love that show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back