What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, the wife is watching E! News... hence me on the forums!

Monday's Big Break on DVR.

Scottish Open Round 1

John Deere Classic 1st round.

Tuned over to the LPGA U.S. Open, they are in rain delay so they are showing last year's championship. Not bad as the coverage is covering mostly P Creamer.

I am watching the John Deere classic now. John Daly has got a bright outfit on today to say the least

Tap tap taparoo

Tuned over to the LPGA U.S. Open, they are in rain delay so they are showing last year's championship. Not bad as the coverage is covering mostly P Creamer.

Rain has settled in and they will start again in the morning. Bah.

Just finished watching the new edition of Big Brother, interesting so far, several new twists.

Was watching the LPGA and switched to TnA Wrestling. Yeah I know LPGA is fake and Wrestling is real.:beat-up:

Watching the cardinals and diamondbacks

Tap tap taparoo

Local news.

Mother in Law is watching old reruns of 3's company

Golf Central.

Chopped

Wilfred/The Matrix Revolutions.

Early morning news, catching up on the weather right now.

Just finished watching the New Zealand Warriors v Gold Coast Titans - Rugby League. Great game with some bug mm making big hits.

You guys stateside would enjoy it I reckon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just finished watching the New Zealand Warriors v Gold Coast Titans - Rugby League. Great game with some bug mm making big hits.

You guys stateside would enjoy it I reckon :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use to watch it and play it. I much preferred League to Union. I was a big Canberra Raiders fan. They sucked but I liked supporting my local team. I like Balmain too.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Scottish Open Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back