What are you watching? (No Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to watch Lie to Me right now (TiVO'ed). See ya later.

Nancy Grace, lol

Mariners @ KC. (TiVo, so KC folks, I won't be checking this thread if/until I catch up to live action.)

Okay, I am posting this without looking at the responses posted since my last post.

This is a mess. Silva is falling apart. After the third inning, 5 earned runs plus a balk for a run.

What the fark has happened to my team the past 3 games?

Good thing you have Silva for another 3 years. I heard they were going to send him to the pen if he didnt pitch well tonight.

I won't say anything Harry. I'm sure Mo won't either. I don't remember anyone else from KC who posts that they watch. Better stay out of the MLB thread too!

Why am I still watching this train wreck?

I am in the school Library laughing at all these people on Computers working hard, while I'm posting on THP.

Manny-gate, Bill Plaschke of the Los Angeles Times is acting like a raving lunatic.

George Lopez

The Mariners @ Twins replay (b/c I was watching golf earlier).

Griffey just put a home run in the Subway $25,000 "Fit Hit" basket. That's going to be all over ESPN tomorrow.

Star Trek: Voyager

For all the fans of Chuck, NEXT WEEK LOOKS AMAZING! I wont spoil this week for Claire.

You know, it was bad enough when they brought Scott Bakula in as a dad. At least he turned out to be a cool dad.

But Peter Onarati, too? Totally miscast as a jovial dad? Maybe it's his payback for participating in Cop Rock, but the guy just oozes sexual intensity.

These fellows are (my) hunky heartthrobs, not the parent of adult children!

Scott Bakula you say? Maybe I should watch now.

You know, it was bad enough when they brought Scott Bakula in as a dad. At least he turned out to be a cool dad.

But Peter Onarati, too? Totally miscast as a jovial dad? Maybe it's his payback for participating in Cop Rock, but the guy just oozes sexual intensity.

These fellows are (my) hunky heartthrobs, not the parent of adult children!

I'm sad there's no Chuck tonight. I also heard it may be canceled.

Scott Bakula you say? Maybe I should watch now.

You have no idea how much that just creeped me out.

I'm sad there's no Chuck tonight. I also heard it may be canceled.

For the first, the season's over. For the second, I'd be sad too. Anna is my role model!

But hey, the next season of Saving Grace starts in June.

!

OMG Cop Rock. I watched the very first show. It didn't look too bad until (at least watch the first video to appreciate how bad this show was) they broke into song, I was like WTF? And never watched it again:

[YOUTUBE]cftN2nimH3s[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CqTiA_LyV3k[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SLkVw2KvPtk[/YOUTUBE]

For the first, the season's over. For the second, I'd be sad too. Anna is my role model!

But hey, the next season of Saving Grace starts in June.

Which one is Anna?

Which one is Anna?

Morgan's girlfriend--need you ask?
julia-ling-as-anna.jpg

Or do you prefer General Beckman (sorry, that's the best image I could find quickly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back