What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Just watched Season 1 of HELIX. Maybe not the best choice during a pandemic, but it was a total departure from the normally boring & formulaic SYFY series. First series I've watched in a while that I could not wait to get to the next episode.

Penny Dreadful. A strange wonderful show with lots going on.

Finished seasons 1& 2 of Yellowstone and loved it. S3 E1 tonight and I cant wait

Man City-Burnley Premier League game on dvr.

Just finished black klansman after like 4 months of watching the first half

Just finished black klansman after like 4 months of watching the first half
I liked the movie, but was disappointed in the lack of action.

Watched "King of Staten Island" starring Pete Davidson last night. It was good. Made me laugh. It really highlighted some mental illness issues. It was probably 30 minutes too long. Decent movie.

The Office for about the 15th run-through.

Holey Moley: just gets funnier every week.

2000 Open.
Was this the fall Of Duval?

Middleditch and Swartz is making me cry laughing. Hate that there’s only 3 episodes

The Meg

Twister

Switched to Inception

I actually liked that movie quite a bit. It was just flat out fun. We even saw it in the theater. Hell I might throw it on now as something to pass out to.

Underrated. It’s just....fun. We need more “just fun” movies.
I liked it in theatre so much . Sharks are my favourite animal so this ones a must watch

I actually liked that movie quite a bit. It was just flat out fun. We even saw it in the theater. Hell I might throw it on now as something to pass out to.
I like the bite scene with the little girl . That thing is scary huge

Man City - Liverpool on dvr.

Season 3 of Dark on Netflix. If you are a fan of time travel and trying to follow the same characters throughout 3 generations (from kids, to teenagers, to adults) and them sometimes being in the same timeline as their future or former selves then this is for you. Took me 2 1/2 seasons to nail down who was who and in what timeline and how they related to each other.

Deadliest Catch

Back