What are you watching (No Spoilers)

Watching the idiot rioters.

The Wire S1:E9

Space Force

I started watching Steve Carell's new NETFLIX Comedy Space Force today. It was so bad I couldn't finish first episode. I'm a fan of the Office but this was bad. I guess the critic's reviews were spot on.
Watching Space Force and you gotta give it a couple episodes. Some episodes are really funny.

Live coverage of the riots in Albany. Which seem to be dying down.

Anything but the news.

Bluey.

Best little kids cartoon ever. Hilarious.

Watching my church's service live streaming; no spoilers here ;)

On to Tangled :oops:

I canceled my HBO Now subscription after the HBO Max debacle, so I signed up with CBS All Access specifically to watch Star Trek Picard. After one episode I am HOOKED.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You’ll love Picard!

Animal documentary series on Disney+ elephants was awesome. Wife and I learned a lot.

Watched first 2 episodes of Defending Jacob. So far so good!

Just finished up Defending Jacob last weekend, It is a must see! Worth the $5.99 for Apple TV. Started Space Force last night. Will agree with others, you need to give it a few episodes. Lots of really good one liners.

I watched Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

If you like the Justice League cartoon and want a more adult version this is for you. Very Good

Finished Defending Jacob. Very intense! Havent seen Chris Evans in much other than Captain America but he really was good!

The Running Man

Extremely happy to find at least the first 2 seasons of Black Adder on Prime, classic Rowan Atkinson

i just saw 2 movies: "blood father" with mel gibson. decent movie...i always liked mel.

and "uncut gems" one of the worst movies i have ever seen. i love adam sandler but he needs to stick to comedy's with all his buddies. man, i can't say it enough had bad this movie was

Just finished watching season 4 of Queen of the South. Love the show!

Back