What are your distances? - Junior Golf Edition

Not bad, Matty. Solid for your age. I am 16, and you are longer than me at 13.
\
Thanks, this summer i'm gonna play on the New York Junior Tour so I wanted to see how I averaged.

\
Thanks, this summer i'm gonna play on the New York Junior Tour so I wanted to see how I averaged.

Thats cool. I need to borrow a range finder to know for sure- with the incoming irons, I averaged 185 off the 6, so I am not sure about the others.

For me it's about:
Driver- 255-260
3 Wood-220
4 Hybrid-195
5 Iron-180
6 Iron-168
7 Iron-156
8 Iron-144
9 Iron-132
Pw-120
50*- 110
54*-100
60*- 80

This is what I use so they're pretty close. I know that the driver's right.

I need to take up a new sport. All of you juniors hitting 260+ drives and woods 230+ are making me look bad. :alien:

Being completely honest that's me when I feel good, I bet your just find bridges lol

Hey bridges don't worry, distance isn't everything:

I hit my irons pretty far but am nowhere near as accurate as i'd like. I see some of the old guys at my home club hitting hybrid from 120 yards and are single digit handicappers.

Hey bridges don't worry, distance isn't everything:

I hit my irons pretty far but am nowhere near as accurate as i'd like. I see some of the old guys at my home club hitting hybrid from 120 yards and are single digit handicappers.

I know, I was just giving you guys a hard time. Dont know my exact distances, just on a few clubs that I have measured (rangefinder). Im ahead of most of you (which I should be since im older lol) just some of are you pretty close to me and about 5-6 years younger. If I could hit my driver 230 and it went straight every time, I would be happy.

I know, I was just giving you guys a hard time. Dont know my exact distances, just on a few clubs that I have measured (rangefinder). Im ahead of most of you (which I should be since im older lol) just some of are you pretty close to me and about 5-6 years younger. If I could hit my driver 230 and it went straight every time, I would be happy.

Yep seems now a days most sacrifice accuracy for distance.

Most of these are approximate, like an easy swing, depending on the shot they will go up or down.

Driver - 300-330
3w - 265
3h - 245
4 - 235
5 - 225
6 - 215
7 - 200
8 - 185
9 - 170
PW - 155
50* - 140
54* - havn't hit this for anything but a pitch in 2 yrs
SW - 100
Putter - Longest put made 84 ft Whistling Straights Oct 2010 :clapp:

Most of these are approximate, like an easy swing, depending on the shot they will go up or down.

Driver - 300-330
3w - 265
3h - 245
4 - 235
5 - 225
6 - 215
7 - 200
8 - 185
9 - 170
PW - 155
50* - 140
54* - havn't hit this for anything but a pitch in 2 yrs
SW - 100
Putter - Longest put made 84 ft Whistling Straights Oct 2010 :clapp:

Those distances are farther than any PGA tour player. Just curious what you measure your yardages with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those distances are farther than any PGA tour player. Just curious what you measure your yardages with?

Im just putting this out there for you. Dont reply, as it is not needed.

This is the junior golf forum. Yet it seems that every time a junior posts their yardages, you are the first to respond and question it. It is what it is.

Lets leave the junior golf forum to the juniors for now.

I was just talking to the guy. Trying to start a conversation, but ok will do.

Im just putting this out there for you. Dont reply, as it is not needed.

This is the junior golf forum. Yet it seems that every time a junior posts their yardages, you are the first to respond and question it. It is what it is.

Lets leave the junior golf forum to the juniors for now.

This is actually my fault I did not realize what the junior golf forum is since my avatar still says junior golfer on it I thought it was just referring to that.

Bridges - I use a Bushnell range finder and have a OnPar, and I think that the distances are about the same as some tour pros. I have greened it form 340 before but I have also hit a car while it was in motion, consistency is what keeps me on this side of the ropes... :golf3:

cheese and rice bomb your a friggin monster

Back