What becomes of your old driver shafts?

I’m accumulating quite a pile right now. I try to sell some, give some to friends or keep some for future projects but right now I have too many and need to sell or trade some in.

Currently still in the bag as an alignment stick and a reminder to the current driver shaft that it is easily replaceable. :ROFLMAO:

Keep them in a spare bag. Never know when they might be useful in another head

I’ve got a couple staff bags full. And I mean full.

You thinking hang like a fitting studio to pull and play? Or something more artistic if that makes sense? I wonder if you stacked a bunch inside a frame it would make a neat art piece.
Sadly I don’t have the space for a fitting studio so it would be something more decorative for my office

Gave them away. Never let stuff sit because I figure someone else can use it.

Find homes with family members, sell some, some sit.

They are in garage or I give them away.

Throw it in a club I’m about to trade in. Or, in the case of my helium proto, trim it and pop in in my fairway

I usually save them

Accumulating in an old bag.

Storage here. However I often will offer them up as alternatives when selling used drivers.

In my darker days they always wound up broken for some reason. Now that I'm reformed, the last 2 have gone to my brother.

This thread has set me off and pondering how to make art out of them…

Mine end up in the corner with the hopes that one day I'll be able to re-tip them and tinker now and then. I never end up doing so as I don't have somewhere I am comfortable going to to have club work done. I keep hoping one day though hahaha

Any time I buy a driver I trade or sell the old one. I see no need to keep a driver I don't use

I currently have nine shafts. Eight of them are displayed on my wall. I switch in and out of them for testing every once in awhile. I’ve sold three others (need to sell my HZRDUS Silver) and have use a couple other to trade in different driver heads that I’ve tested and haven’t worked

Loved my Shaft in TM R7 so much I had it moved to my G400 Max and love it.

They’re in an old golf bag in the garage.

Keep them to tinker with.

Keep a few. Sell most. Driver shaft inventory is pretty much under control. I am however getting a few extra sets of iron shafts laying around.

Have a whole golf bag in the basement full of wood shafts, most of them are driver shafts that were cut down for woods. I need to definitely thin out the herd.

Back