• Winn

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • Other

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • I dont know it came on the putter

Votes: 18 7.2%

• Total voters
Superstroke Flatso 2.0 - LOVE IT!

I've never had to tinker with any of my putter grips. They're fine coming in as stock.

Recently regripped my putter with a Golf Pride Jumbo Crown. I love the size and shape, but not sure how I feel about the weight...though on my trips to the course and practice with it, my distance control has been solid, so the weight thing is probably all in my head.

love my iomic putter grip

I gamed a superstroke 2.0 for a long time with my rife Trinidad. Now I've got Winn 1.13's on my rife cayman and Scotty Cameron California. I find the Winn is much harder on the hands, but I find it better for distance control, but maybe it's just the honeymoon period for the grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One vote for Pure on the board now - have an orange midsize grip on my mFGP2.
I have the same orange grip made by Pure and was wondering why they don't appear popular?

Flatso 2.0 blue

I have the same orange grip made by Pure and was wondering why they don't appear popular?

I think part of it is that they're hard to find in stores. Usually by the time I'm regrouping a putter I'm heading to a store to pick one up.

Heading back to superstroke on the gamer for at least a bit. I noticed I've been aligning just the slightest bit off sometimes and I think going back to the flatso will help keep my grip consistent every time again.

They literally smell, thats why I don't like them. That, and they just feel off to me personally.

I'm using a stitchback leather grip right now, forgot how much I enjoyed them for years.

I am a fan of Pure putter grips. The only issue I have with them is in the extreme heat and humidity. When hands are sweating a lot, these grips feel a little "slimy" to me.

I like my Garsen grip. I know it's a weird looking grip but I've had better success putting the ball on my starting line with it. Now if I could just do everything else right I'd probably be on

Superstroke Flatso 2.0 and Lamkin UTx paddle grip

I don't know how anyone could take their Scotty Cameron grip off... should be illegal.

I use superstroke 3.0's

They literally smell, thats why I don't like them. That, and they just feel off to me personally.

I'm using a stitchback leather grip right now, forgot how much I enjoyed them for years.

I don't notice the smell TBH, no more than any other grip for example.

@Metroid... Hello! Unfortunately I didn't have a choice as I bought used and the SC grip had hardened and split. It wasn't one of the works of art I see on other putters if it's any consolation.

I'm partial these days to the Lamkin grip made for Odyssey Works and Metal-X Milled putters.

So I just discovered the SuperStroke SS2R and it is definitely my new go to. I didn't think I would like the square shape but after trying it out it gives me so much confidence.

Super Stroke Flatso Ultra 1.5 on 3 of my putters (including my gamer), stock Scotty grip on my Circle T (I never game it)...

Dax

I flip flop back and forth between a SuperStroke 3.0 and a Lamkin Paddle grip. Depends on how I'm feeling.

Superstroke 3.0 in black and silver. Been using for 2 seasons and very happy with it.

Lamkin i-Line standard size +11 wraps. Seriously.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

If I change from the stock grip I switch who a Superstroke.

Back