What Course Are You Playing Next?

Just got an invite to play Boot Ranch outside of Fredericksburg, TX this Sunday. A group is heading up Saturday and each gets his own cabin on the course. Will be watching football Saturday and playing Sunday. I have been wanting to see this course in person for a long time! I will try to get plenty of pics.

Playing Cleveland in North Yorkshire on Friday. Good to get on a links course this time of year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne this afternoon with @BigDill. One of the best public golf courses in the greeter Miami area and always a tough test!!

Black tees - 75.1/146
Blue tees - 73.7/142
White tees - 71.8/135
d17f08e9f9edea5b03a891605dcce770.jpg

Beau Rivage

Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne this afternoon with @BigDill. One of the best public golf courses in the greeter Miami area and always a tough test!!

Black tees - 75.1/146
Blue tees - 73.7/142
White tees - 71.8/135
d17f08e9f9edea5b03a891605dcce770.jpg
It has been 10 years since I played this course, and I was not a serious golfer when I did. I am really excited to play here today. Should be a good test as to where my game stands.

It has been 10 years since I played this course, and I was not a serious golfer when I did. I am really excited to play here today. Should be a good test as to where my game stands.
Black tees homie

I think it will be LPGA

From one Goat Track New Year's Day(Northdale) to another one Sunday, Diamond Hill.

Got a great foursome and the 2 Junior Golfers play for free so why not let them take advantage of the free golf until they gotta start paying.

From one Goat Track New Year's Day(Northdale) to another one Sunday, Diamond Hill.

Got a great foursome and the 2 Junior Golfers play for free so why not let them take advantage of the free golf until they gotta start paying.

You were getting spoiled with your country club rounds

Tomorrow will be my first trip to Oak Harbor in Slidell, LA, in about a year.

The Links golf course in Post Falls Idaho...tomorrow

Playing Stone Canyon outside of Kansas City this weekend. Greg Norman design, and one of my favorite courses in the City.

slider-1.jpg

49112BB4-2646-400A-9E95-2FC9BA9377A3.jpegPoppy Hills

Brookside CC
1592404539223.jpeg

Northlands

Our league is playing The Orchard Course at Lincoln Hills Golf Club this Saturday. It's the easier of their 2 courses and everyone's ego needs the boost after having their lunch money taken by Rancho Murieta's North Course two weeks ago.

Sleepy Hollow - Brecksville!

1592419886700.png

Attachments

• 1592419888075.png
    1592419888075.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
Getting out to one of the more underrated public’s in LA, Hansen Dam, this weekend

Back to Iron Valley Golf Club tomorrow. PB Dye course with lots of elevation change. I need revenge on this course, particularly the island par 3.
5E8B5353-1F21-433A-B13B-EF6559DE5146.jpeg

It's not the next course I'll be playing but I'm working on booking a guys weekend up at Tree Tops in northern Michigan for September. I tried to get a group up there two years ago but we ended up going to French Lick instead. I'm looking forward to this trip.

Back