What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got off work early yesterday and played the front 9 at Glen Ivy. Probably the best I've struck the ball in a while... and the best I've putted in a while. Finished with a 2 under 34. Birdied 1 and 3, eagled 7, bogied 2 and 4. The swing changes I've been working on the last couple months are starting to pay off. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going with the limited time I have to practice or play for the next couple months.

39 on the front and 52 on the back

Serious kick in the gonads there.

Shot my best round at my club today - 41/41 82 with four 3-putts. No lost balls. 13/18 GIR.
This one could have been really good, putting was the only drawback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42/37 at thorn creek. 34 putts, 6 bogeys 1 double 2 birds on front zero pars. 1 bogey all pars on the back

Serious kick in the gonads there.

Shot my best round at my club today - 41/41 82 with four 3-putts. No lost balls. 13/18 GIR.
This one could have been really good, putting was the only drawback.

Good round Spivey, single digits are coming

2016 struggles continue, 83 yesterday, 86 today. Driver and irons are very solid, my putter has completely left me - no touch/feel at all for speed.

43 - 37 - 80. Was 9 over after a double on 10 then, from out of nowhere, comes 3 birdies in the next 4 holes. 1 other double on the front.

40/38 at Hyland hills gold course. Played the tips rated 73.1/131. I feel like I left a lot of shots out there.

Nice bounceback scott.

Not bad kang!

37/42 79. I hit 13 GIR which is a pretty high number for me.

51/49 for a even 100. Cold and windy. Lessons start next weekend. I'm ready for improvement . My short game is really hurting my scores right now.

Shot a 95. Need to work on my putting but I did manage 2 birds.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

82 yesterday, not bad for the 1st time hitting the ball in 2 months, struck the ball pretty well, no birdies, one triple but the greens at Mayacoo were ridiculously fast

43-38/81
9/14 FW
10/18 GIR
32 putts

Double and a triple on the front...finally figured out something off the tee heading to the back and only missed 1 FW. Short game was decent, putting was okay - missed 3 birdie attempts within 10 feet or so. Irons cost crisper as the round went on also. Timely "fixes" heading into next weekend.

43-38/81
9/14 FW
10/18 GIR
32 putts

Double and a triple on the front...finally figured out something off the tee heading to the back and only missed 1 FW. Short game was decent, putting was okay - missed 3 birdie attempts within 10 feet or so. Irons cost crisper as the round went on also. Timely "fixes" heading into next weekend.

Great round brother, especially with a double and a triple.

Real good shooting cookie

Front was miserable, back was outstanding. 46/39=85 New putter and was leaving everything short on the front. Back nine it didn't matter, all my lags where within 2 feet and made them all. Had several one putts to save par that where in the 4-7 foot range and made them all.

40 - 39 - 79. 1 birdie and 1 double. Short game was not as crisp as usual today but ball striking was improved over yesterday. Was 20 yards short and just off the fringe in the rough over the green in 2 of both par 5's on the front 9 and failed to get both up and down.

Shot a 44 on a late afternoon front 9 round today.

First time out with the latest swing changes from my coach. It's a work in progress, but so far it looks like I've finally got a one way miss.

82, 40/42, +6 over last 4 holes with a few really poor swings so that leaves a bad taste in my mouth after what was a decent round to that point

What did you shoot today?

42/43-85

The Good... Tee game. I hit 9/14 FW and really only had one bad miss. Also no blow up holes.

The Bad... Iron play. While never horrible it wasn't good by a long stretch either. Only 7 GIRs

The Ugly ... Putting. 36 putts, but only because I chipped 2 balls inside 6 inches for my only 1 putts of the day. I missed pretty easy 4 and 6 foot birdie putts.

Last edited:
41/40 at deer creek. Played the tips 7019 yds 73.8/143. Back 9 was brutal, last 5 holes all into 3 to 4 club wind. Not fun coming up short on par 4 after hitting driver then 3w

Shot my personal best score of 37/37/74. 2 birdies, 12 pars, and 4 bogies. Had 7 one putts.
My MXM #7 must be jealous that I ordered a Odyssey White Hot #7, because today was also my best day putting. I moved the ball back an inch in my stance, and really started stroking it well. On lag putting, I only had one longer than 3 feet. Drove the ball well and irons were as straight as I have ever hit. Hopefully I can keep this up. And not revert back to my old inconsistent swing.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

42 this afternoon at Riverwalk Golf Club's Friars course in San Diego. After the way I started out I'm really happy finishing 7, 8 and 9 with pars.

1 step forward, 100 steps back - 51/57 at San Juan Oaks Golf Club in Hollister, CA. I did some good things, and was particularly good with my long irons. My short game was a mess though and I was atrocious off the tee. I had 8 lost balls (7 off the tee, 1 on an approach shot) which certainly didn't help. This was one discouraging round of golf, but I'm going to stay on the grind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back