What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
40/44 for an 84. Up and down all day, really struggled with the wind on the back nine. Tempo was erratic but was better towards the end of the round. Struggled with pace on the greens but was really happy with my short game.

Really need to get some practice in especially with the woods. Looks like the rain is going to stay away this weekend so willbe able to get some decent range time in.

+1 with a bird and two bogeys on an easy exec 9. Took advantage of the par 5 for the bird. One sand save on a par 4 so all in all a good day.

48/47 = 95 Had two terrible shanks on #9 for a 8 on a par 4. Same thing on #10. Also had a triple on #12. Short game is good, need work on those long irons! Just glad winter is over and the course is greening up. Hope to be back under 90 soon.

46/42 88 Really happy with the way I played on a long tough course. Drove the ball really well again today just need to clean up some iron shots.

Oh wow what a day today. We had a mass start today and I ended up starting on a par 3, a semi longish one at 165m(180y) which im not a huge fan of. Any way I get on the tee and proceed to hit a shot I haven't done before, a hosel rocket, right, over the trees, I couldn't believe what id just done and seen. Any way a few more bogies and couple of doubles I finished with my worst round in a couple of months, an 81.
While building last week I whacked my left thumb with the hammer so when I take my grip my right hand presses on it on the grip and its a bit sore, so its on my mind a bit when swinging. Ive got 36 holes tomorrow so some pain killers will be taken before hand haha.

Played 36 thursday , 78 with 2 birdies,2nd round had 4 birdies and bogeyed 17 and 18 for 76. getting close to being back on track.

4 doubles ruined a really good round. Got out with an 83

Walked 18 today - first time I've done that in a long time. Ended up with a 44/41, and it would have been better but I ran out of gas around hole 15 and finished bogey bogey bogey. Had 3 penalties and 33 putts, so overall I'm pretty pleased with my score, especially since I was walking it. Driver was hit or miss, almost benched it after the first two holes but then settled into a rhythm a little and it heated up nicely. The wind was a factor on the back 9, so that caused some errant shots that I can't blame on the clubs. Irons were working well for me, and putter saved me a few times.

Shot 94. Had a decent front 9 and tempo got a little out of whack on the back 9. Putting was off on the back

91 on punched greens and for the 2nd round of the year I felt pretty good. I left a bunch of shots out there and my score should have been better. Perfect day to be on the course though

Shot 45/42 today in a round I didn't plan on playing.
Didn't drive the ball really well or do anything great for that matter but kept it in front of me. Easily a few strokes better on real greens. Next weekend will be interesting

43/45-88. Gotta get some putting lessons. My putter has left my bag. Could not hit anything close to the hole.

40/40 80 with 3 doubles and two birds.
All the doubles were from tee shots that were JUST barely OB white stakes.

40 - 38 - 78. Rained on and off the entire round. 1 birdie and 1 double (drive got away from me left and found a lateral water hazard).

Went 47/43-90 today. Had 35 putts with the new putter so it wasn't too bad today. Greens were super slow today and high shots in the wind today just killed it.

First time out in a year and a half... Shot a 97 on a pretty short par 70 course. About what I expected honestly. I'm going to try and walk 9 one day this week and hopefully play at least twice a week going forward. Hoping to have the scores down in the 80's again before long.

Shot 84 going 42-42 on par 71. Definitely need to get my game back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/40 80 with 3 doubles and two birds.
All the doubles were from tee shots that were JUST barely OB white stakes.
Heck of a score with 3 penalty strokes

Walked 9 yesterday and shot 40 (4 over) with a hit water hazard for a dble and a three putt on #9. Hit 6 greens and shoulda made at least 2 birdies. 5/7 fairways. Good ball striking day but two bad shots and a cold putter kept me from scoring well.

I played a round with a 12 y/o junior that I've been helping for a couple weeks. We played off the white tees (slope 124) and we both played well, he shot 87 which is his lowest round yet and I shot 66. 31/35, 6 birdies, 24 putts!!! Best round in some time, putter was HOT!!!

Not a good ball striking day, but was able to kick it around for a +9, 79

Last edited:
44/44-88. I hit the ball well for about 3 holes today, then the wheels fell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back