What did you shoot today?

Net 73 on 6856 72.8/127/72

On fire on the front with 10 putts (24 total), had 4 straight birdies, pounded fairways all day, blah blah. Switched to all irons on the back and played it even. Missed a few greens with the T100S, but it had been a WHILE since I'd swung the AMT White X100 and they felt a little weird. Greenside work was mostly good, Srixon ZX 3U was easy breezy off the tee and turf on the back, and am getting a little better feel for the the new ProV1x. Sun was shining and my friend fell in the the funkiest pond in Arkansas trying to fish out a ball, so it was a good time. :LOL:

47/43 for a 90, ugh. One of those days where I was playing "alternate shot" format all by myself - one good, one bad. :LOL: Anything good I did, I immediately offset it with a poor shot. On the good side, I played in shorts and a polo and it's 77 degrees - any time I'm golfing in shorts and a polo in early February is a great thing!

43/46 for a PB of 89...thought that double on 18 was gonna give me a 90...that slip on the tee box took a bit to get outta my head :cautious:

43/46 for a PB of 89...thought that double on 18 was gonna give me a 90...that slip on the tee box took a bit to get outta my head :cautious:
Congrats on the PB!

38 - 38 - 76. Doubled one then ran off 9 straight pars. Cold and windy and struggled mightily with ball striking only hitting 5 GIR. Chipping and putting kept me in the game though. 1 birdie, 13 pars, 3 bogeys and 1 double.

Nice round! Congrats on cracking into the 80's! That's a big one. (y)

Started off with nice drives for the first few holes then my hooks came in and I could not stop them. Teed off with 3wood,5wood and 7wood and they hooked badly as well. Irons were good and was happy with them but after working on the range the past few weeks and not seeing any hooks for them to come back was disappointing. Shot 46/46 on a chilly but sunny day.

79 (41-38). First time ever going sub-80 in back-to-back rounds. Good day putting (31 total). Two birdies in the last 6 holes. Had two more birdie putts lip out on 17 and 18. Two doubles on the day. Could’ve been a little better off the tee, and wasn’t quite aggressive enough on approaches and pitches with some pretty soft greens. But good putting helped post a good score. Good overall round in pretty strong winds.

36 - 40 - 76. There are 6 holes at my course that are very muddy, and will be for a couple more months, and they just kill me. You would think I would eventually learn how to strike the ball out of it but no. 3 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogeys and 1 double.

Man oh man. I was lighting it up and was 1 under after 13 holes. But got a phone call and had to leave so who knows if I would have sustained it or the wheels would have come off. The lessons are definitely sticking now and I’m seeing real gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Started out a little rough but finished strong today. Was about 34* when I teed off and then got up to about 39* with 10 mph winds. I really gotta start hitting some range balls before playing. Body didn’t warm up till about 6 holes in. Oh well I’ll still take the score I ended up with lol.
7B0BC0EF-408A-44EA-8C2F-1E099914F91A.png

Screenshot_20210205-141209_TheGrint.jpg
72.5/133

Was trying a bunch of different stuff, and things went seriously sideways a couple times from that. Had a couple interesting rescues. Did put the 9i into 7 to 2' though. That was nice. And greenside wedges were good. Switching back to the FCG after a round with the M Craft was... unnerving. Lol In the end still ended up doing exactly what I'm supposed to - beat up the 5's, and short 4's, and survive the rest. Nice sunny day.

43/40 for an 83. A little cold and windy, but tolerable. 7/12 FIR, 8/18 GIR, 31 putts.

Feel very relieved to post my 83 today. Felt like I’ve swung good last 2 months but haven’t been able to freaking score. Things clicked better today and I made some putts!

+10 over 18...the last 4-5 holes just got away from me :rolleyes:

90. Terrible scoring, with a lot of good shots in between bad shots.greens were crazy, some holding water and some squishing when you walked on them. I'll get them next week.

Shot a 40-40-80. The weather was not great at upper 40s overcast and winds of 20. Made some mental errors but ball striking is coming along. Have another lesson on Monday for long irons and woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not exactly sure what I shot it was around 80 but it was a round of golf with tees and greens in Massachusetts in February. Greens were intermittently frozen depending on how much sun they got. I hit the first three greens and the ball bounced like a super ball over the green.

41-43. Three birdies but four doubles.

One of my better rounds today, shot 87. Using the Srixon ZX7 driver kept me in play a lot better than I have been hitting driver lately.

Irons and approach shots were much improved also. Had a best 9 pars in the round.

42/44 for an 86. Started off strong, but a few miscues blew the score up. Was hitting driver pretty well today and failed to capitalize on a few good opportunities. Nice sunny day in the 60s with a bit of wind.

Screenshot_20210206-193755_TheGrint.jpg

All the crazy impending weather (and no golf) talk, along with the Cally bonus thing must have tweaked me a bit, because I pissed off the wife bad enough for her to tell me to go golfing on her day off. :unsure:. So I skipped a few hours of work, and we got through quick on a mostly empty course before the rain came. Hit a few beauties, and one so bad that we can't figure out what exactly happened. Boggling. Couldn't putt for **** with my left eye being weird. Got pin blocked on holing out a bunker shot, and FINALLY hit the little blind par 3. Stuck it at 3'. Lost (thankfully I suppose) the Taylormade glove that refused to stay velcro'd. Played the last ones barehanded which I think felt even weirder in the cold, and the wedges I haven't bothered to regrip really stood out. Need to get on that later tonight.

Back