What did you shoot today?

My second round of 18 in 24 hours walking and up and down course was too much, particularly with a bad toe. I was one under standing on the 7th tee and had hit all 6 greens. The game felt easy. And then it didn’t, LOL. I was seven over for my last twelve holes to shoot six over for the round. I only hit 5 green in my last twelve holes. My body did not want to turn. I should have ridden for my round today. Oh, well... it was good exercise. Over the last 24 hours, I shot 76 and 77 (off of a par 71), which I will take with a bad toe and cool weather. It is fun to be out.

Shot a decent 74 today on a course I’d never seen, on grass/greens I’m not used to playing, and with clubs that are not mine hahaha

It was a lot of fun.

Well the day started off decent 43 on the front, but then 2 blow up holes and penalties on the back for a 52, ugh. Can't seem to piece everything together in one round. Good thing of the day no 3 putts.

I found 10 OB unplayables and lost 13 more. So not good.

I shot a 30 on the front, and then put the long clubs away. 67. Not the hardest course in the area, but I took the Rose Protos and I think they missed me. We were all over the pin early on. -6 through 8. Sorted out something that was a little off the last couple rounds. For this one at least. Buddy tied his PB too, so it was a lot of fun.

Yeah. @OldandStiff it was a roughy swing day. On a punishing course.

That's a tough combination. For anyone. Mind was just blown because seemed so far outside the norm for you lately. Way to keep plugging away to the end though man. Tomorrow's another day. 👊

That's a tough combination. For anyone. Mind was just blown because seemed so far outside the norm for you lately. Way to keep plugging away to the end though man. Tomorrow's another day. 👊
It was what it was.

I found 10 OB unplayables and lost 13 more. So not good.
I’ve only played Starr Pass once, but it’s a challenging course! We played Coyote/Rattler and I shot a 93.

I’ve only played Starr Pass once, but it’s a challenging course! We played Coyote/Rattler and I shot a 93.
Rattler/roadrunner. Coyote is walking only now.
I wish I could blame the course. But today was all me.

40 (+4) on the front and 34 (-1) on the back for a 74. How’s that for a game of 2 halves 🤣.

On a course I had never played yesterday my score was too high with a 96 and had so many birdie ops it was unreal. Could have had a great round, but back 9 I did not play as well and got one snowman from a bad tee shot - arrrghhh. I struggled to convert birdies and wound up with way too many bogeys which should have at least been more pars on birdie misses. Even missed a 2-3 foot putt. The greens did not favor me - putts felt great but would not fall. It was fun though and a great day to play.

45-40 for an 85 on a new course. Front 9 was miserable.... freezing rain and wind, so focus wasn’t on golf.... back 9 both the weather and my golf improved :)

Got out with the fellas today, par 70 modified to a 68.

Shot 38(+4) / 42(+9:mad:), with one birdie and 34 putts

5 over 77. Overall a great day to golf. 65 with very little wind. Ball striking was solid but putting needs a lot of work. :cautious:

Old American Golf Club 37/41 = 78. Chipped in for birdie on first hole. Par is 71. Course rating is 72/133. Overall played well.

How’s the course looking?
Patches of dead grass that haven't greened up. Plans to sod a number of tee boxes and other parts of the course. Greens weathered the bad weather pretty well.

105 on a not particularly hard course.

40-40/80. Driver and putter were good today. Three bad iron swings (1 for a penalty) and a sketchy bunker shot. All and all, I'm happy with the round.

Back