What did you shoot today?

40-40/80. Driver and putter were good today. Three bad iron swings (1 for a penalty) and a sketchy bunker shot. All and all, I'm happy with the round.

Transfusion at the 19th?!

Transfusion at the 19th?!
I wish!! Family dinner at 4:00 so had to get moving. Playing again on Friday...and Saturday...and Sunday. :) Hope your game is in good shape.

Worst round in a long time for me. Had the hooks off the tee, and was hitting everything heavy with the irons. Tough to stay positive, but still had a great time and wouldn’t trade it for anything! 50/45 = 95

View attachment 9003660

Damn man, still wish I could have joined you guys. Plus I might have been right there on 100 watch with ya! 🤣

76. But it was yesterday, not today haha

44 for 9 holes. First time out this year and the first time that I swung a club since November 11. I had 3 pars on consecutive holes and had par putts on 4 other holes.

43/41 for a PB 84. 9 pars, 1 bird, 32 putts.

Had a couple of holes get away from me but was able to regroup and not let it carry over to the next one. Overall really a pretty uneventful round, just kept it progressing towards the hole...

New mechanics are starting to feel less forced and more natural. Feels good when it seems practice is paying dividends.

Shot a 52-48 even 100 on a different course today. Amazed it wasn’t worse given how everything felt today, but chipped and putter better to cover it up.

Damn man, still wish I could have joined you guys. Plus I might have been right there on 100 watch with ya! 🤣

Let’s try to make it happen this summer!

Had a great round going today, until the wheels fell off on the back.
4 under 32 on the front, 5 birdies and 1 bogey. 3 over 39 on the back, 4 bogies and 1birdie. Still a good round of 71, got up and down a couple times to save bogey.

83 today. I started crappy again shooting 45 on the front with a 38 on the back. I have been working with TrueMotion and seemed to lose the feel for my takeaway in some of the work. I actually drove the ball okay this weekend but didn’t hit my irons well. Both days I hit the irons much better on the back. I was 44/27 yesterday from the white tees. We did play the back tees today which are much more difficult.

46/49-95. Best I've hit my irons probably ever. My short game and three water balls prevented me from breaking 90 for the first time ever.

44/35 today. Almost quit after front 9... started to get things in order with the swing the 2nd 9...

Frustrating +8 for 9 holes. Even through 4 with 3 good looks at birdie. Water balled a par 3 and still made a 4. Then a couple hero shots turned into bogey and double bogey. The OB driver led to a triple on the only par 5. 😕

Played the fourth of four rounds in just over 48 hours. Three new courses one weekend. Had a few personal bests, definitely not best scores overall but some tough courses as they were all new to me too. (Big Horn, Talking Rock (2 rounds) Tobiano)
Made a new golfing buddy and had an absolute blast!
Like I said no overall records, but some awesome shots in there, putting killed me (as usual)
Big Horn 83 (+12)
Talking Rock (Rd 1) 92 (+20)
Talking Rock (Rd 2) 91 +(19)
Tobiano 93 (+21) I will say it was blowing a gale of the lake there and ever hole felt like it was into the wind, still fantastic to play

Absolutely fantastic weekend of golf, I'm drained now though and will sleep well tonight for sure!

Net 77 early in the day. Not a strong course for me (specifically back 9) and the pace got slow. Had a good time though. Then the wife wanted to go, after not wanting to go earlier, so hit the smaller course and was net -4 through 13 when we got rained out. Nothing like playing a thousand yards less than normal to boost the ego after a semi-tough round. 😆

Social golf club monthly event visited a course hadn’t been too in several years , A bit of a let down after best round ever, score was nothing to write home about , company was sensational laughter and banter a bbq followed ...

however putting 32 strokes led me to win the day outs and a gift card to liquor merchant chain store... so can’t be that bad 👍😀cheers all

42/33 - 75 for me over the weekend
Again really pleased that I kept calm after a horrible start and just kept playing and it all came together, 7 over through first 8 and then 3 under for the last 10. A 2 under back nine is my best ever in a competition so I am super happy with that.

Shot a 4 over 76 in my Sim league on Sunday. Bested my previous best sim and real world round by 8 shots. Really happy to see my hard work on the swing changes really starting to come to fruition.

I struggled a bit on the front 9 on Sunday and shot 43. I was putting the ball in the fairway but the mid to long irons were killing me.
The back 9 was much better when I wrangled the irons into shape and shot 38.

First off today. played in 2:45 walking...started double and 43 on front...ugh...bird on 10 a few pars another bird...36 on back. 79...what a fickle game.

Two rounds over the weekend. 88 and 86. Both had good and bad aspects. My irons and driver were firing well and putting was good, but nothing dropped, unfortunately. It can hurt more when you miss by fractions of an inch vs. a foot or two.

The good:
-hit a par 5 in 2 that I had never hit before.
-Played the tips at Iron Valley and shot well, hitting more GIR's than I thought I would

The bad:
-3 putting from 4 feet after lipping out my 2nd shot from 50 yards
-Flushing a 3w off the deck only to have it kick off a mound and roll into the watewr
-making a 12 on a par 5. Yeah...

My 70s roll and birdie per round streak came to an end. Shot 86. Played like pooptoast! Tough day, swing left me for the round. But I had a lot of fun!

Back