What did you shoot today?

2-over 38 on the front nine. 5/7 fairways, 5 GIRs (!). Made 2 birdies; stuck an 8-iron to 2 ft on #2 and a 6-iron to 6 ft on the par-3 7th.

The annoying trend (long-term) of hitting my shortest drive on the course's longest par-4 continued.

I ditched the cart to walk 10, 11, and 18 before dark. Played these in 4-over. Go figure.

+9 over 7 holes (couple of OBs ?) but my putting saved me for once. The twosome I got paired with was pretty impressed with me making a bunch of 15-20ft putts. I acted like I'd been there before ?

Shot 43+40=83 today at the indoor track. Play a course in Thailand called Phothalai Leisure Park. :golf2:

+9 over 7 holes (couple of OBs ?) but my putting saved me for once. The twosome I got paired with was pretty impressed with me making a bunch of 15-20ft putts. I acted like I'd been there before ?

Nice acting!!! :LOL:

don't know...had the course mostly to myself...played 2 balls for 7 of 9 holes.

Super windy. Like almost got blown over on 2nd hole that sits on top of hill. Calmed down as the round progressed and so did my game finally. 57-47/104 posted 99 after adjustments. One thing is my bag was lighter from the number of balls I put in the hills.

37 - 38 - 75. Not bad considering I started with a double bogey on 1 and tacked on another one on 13. 2 birdies, 13 pars, 1 bogey and 2 doubles.

Played on Sunday. Shot 41/41 with a triple on the front and a double on the back. With 13 greens having 1 putt. I was draining everything. For total putts of 23. Fun round.

shot a 48 on the front 9 of a new course...could've easily been 2-3 shots lower if my reach didn't exceed my grasp on a couple of holes. good news, tho...6-7 fairways hit. made a few long putts...

42/44 on a par 72. Slice is gone, distance is back. FUN! Changed up my set-up to less upright.
Today was the COLDEST golf I've ever played. Florida, 59° with 15-30+ mph wind.

36 - 39 - 75 with 5 grueling lip outs. 2 birdies, 11 pars and 5 bogeys.

120. What ? They were range balls. ;)

After working on some full swing stuff the last two days on the launch monitor I shot a 36 today. With 3 birdies and 3 bogies. My full swing is sooo much better today after the work I put in. Now the big question is will it hold up. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40-47/87 struggled a bit on a little of everything. Man, on one hole hit it a little right bounces hard left and goes in bunker. Get up there and my ball is in a channel like someone had thrown the rake in and the handle left a long channel. Get it out but it ends up behind a tree and only have a look at left edge of the green. Set up and try to slice it around tree and do it only to have the ball nail the stake holding rope across fairway in front of green shoot left and hit another stake and fly back 20 yards so it's even with where I am but at least it's in the fairway. Chunk it short of the green. Putt it to 3 ft and make that for my 6. Sorry, what was the questions again?

if it's possible to post a less than desirable score but still feel good about the game, that's what happened yesterday. 44-40. started off pretty rough on the front 9. I had a 3-hole stretch with penalties, a second shot on a par 5 into the water, long and right with a tee shot on a par 3, block slice into the water off the tee. and had another penalty on #18. but I also had some encouraging moments where the driver swing felt great, and the iron swing felt good. the 40 on the back doesn't exactly represent how good of a 9 holes it was, because I finished triple-bogey on 17 and 18. so no, the score wasn't ideal, but i came away feeling good about my progress with the swing changes and excited for what's to come.

Full swing is till doing well. Shot a 38-38-76. No birdies today but overall happy with the round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/39=79 10/14 FIR 13/18 GIR and 28 putts with the TT Ten. Really windy today but managed it much better today than I have in a long time. Looking forward to tomorrow and winds that will be under 10mph.

40/39=79 10/14 FIR 13/18 GIR and 28 putts with the TT Ten. Really windy today but managed it much better today than I have in a long time. Looking forward to tomorrow and winds that will be under 10mph.

Where did you lose your strokes? 13/18 GIR and 28 putts would normally yield much better than a 79.

37/38 for a four over 75. I am feeling like I am so close to making a breakthrough.

Where did you lose your strokes? 13/18 GIR and 28 putts would normally yield much better than a 79.
Twice it took me 2 shots to get out of the bunker, but then one putted for the bogey. 2 holes I stuck myself off the tee behind trees with no choice but to punch laterally to the fairway.
I just continue to make "dumb" mistakes that are costing me strokes. I was happy with the round and the putter saving me, but you are right I should have been at least 2 strokes better today. Any time I break 80 I am a happy camper.

39/37 76 this morning. Coulda woulda shoulda been a little better, but my lack of talent gets in the way.

Back