What did you shoot today?

49-45 for a 94. Was a bit off today but chipping was spot on so it helped.

I believe I was 19 over for the first 9 today. Yeah, it was that kind of round. The score wasn’t from penalty shots though just wasn’t feeling comfortable over the ball so wasn’t swinging my swing. Luckily I straightened it out and at least I looked like I knew how to swing a club for the final 18.

On Sim tours shot a 76, but then shot an 85 in second round of two. In 8th place, don't expect it to hold up. Played well, driver sucked for half the time. Tight course, so made use of the 5w and 3w a bit more than usual. Was a little tired, should have done the second round tonight.

1583504272092.png

1583504333532.png

I birdied the first two holes and thought I was on fire today. Sadly, I struggled the rest of the round, shooting 2 over on the front and 6 over on the back when the wind got really rough. Finished with 8 over 79,

I birdied the first two holes and thought I was on fire today. Sadly, I struggled the rest of the round, shooting 2 over on the front and 6 over on the back when the wind got really rough. Finished with 8 over 79,
Just another reason to go out this weekend! Not that any of us need any more of a reason lol

Shot a net 31 with my partner for our sim league. Now the waiting game to see if that is good enough to move on in our playoffs

First round in a month.. 38-41 with 1 birdie

Um, let me re-write that for you.

First round in a month. Broke 80 !!!!!!!

Nice shootin'

..and how many times have you opened with a bogey and lit it up? Darned game. As above though, any score that begins with a 7 is a fine golf score. We all know that there's more than one stroke difference between 79 and 80!

Played at the same course as last Sat. but from the whites this time because that's where we play our tournament tomorrow. Blue tees get 3 more strokes hdcp.
Last week shot 94, today 43-38/81.
Went 3 for 3 sand saves. Good ball striking, lessons paying off. I think I could have shot 75, 76 if the greens were a little better. They're slow which I can adjust to, but they're pretty bumpy right now.

81 with a triple on last hole.🤮

A disappointing 82 today. Score was fine I guess, but I just had zero control of the ball today. Contact was still really solid through the bag but everything is left left left.

Finally the weather was nice enough to melt enough slow for a few courses to open up for the day! Got to play my first round of the year! Shot an 87 with a birdie. Not my best score but I was happy to get out and swing some clubs!

40+36=76 (par 66 course). My personal best gross score and gross score to par. So fairly happy.(y)

Posted a 93 today, but with the wet and windy conditions coupled with playing a yardage that was a good bit longer than I normally like I was not too displeased with that score. Absolutely no roll today.

38-38 with 1 birdie. Best ball striking day I've had in a very long time.

43/40= 83 with 31 putts on some very fuzzy winter greens. Not hateful for the first time out this year.

High of 60. 25-35 mph winds. Hard and fast. 76. Feels like I beat Ricky brooks and IM. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friday I played 9 holes from the blues at my home course (I usually play from the blacks) and shot a 37 (+1).
Yesterday I went down to San Diego to meet up with a couple buddies and played Rancho Bernardo Inn and shot an 89 (+17).
I made one putt outside 3 feet all day and it was for double bogey, The wind was whipping a good 15-20 mph on the back 9 and it's a course you have to be able to hit a draw off the tee and have to hit the fairway and green so it was alot of trying to get up and down. Fun course I'd play again maybe when it isn't so windy.

41/41=82 Nasty windy again today. Front nine started with 3 double bogeys then ripped off a birdie and 5 pars. Second nine was just bogeys. I love Spring, but really hate the KS winds sometimes.

Had a tale of two 9s. Shot a 42-36-78. I need to take a lesson and figure some stuff out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot a 53 on the front 9... After 3hrs, I said screw the back 9...wish I coulda blamed that score on slow play but me and a tree got intimate again.

Shot a 53 on the front 9... After 3hrs, I said screw the back 9...wish I coulda blamed that score on slow play but me and a tree got intimate again.

You know if you keep this up, those trees will be seeking psychiatric help because they're thinking you don't like them. 😵

You know if you keep this up, those trees will be seeking psychiatric help because they're thinking you don't like them. 😵

at this point, I don't :LOL:

Back