What did you shoot today?

Interesting round today for a 8.3 differential. Let's not talk about 6 though.
IMG_20240312_132646.jpg

Gave Kensington Metro Park another try. Shot 77 (par 71, 67.4/113). This could have been a great round but for the slow bumpy greens. Had 9 birdie putts inside 15 feet and never touched the hole. Sigh.

I shot a 2-over 73. The offseason work is paying off!

41/44 = 85. I had hope on the front, then started the back 9 double - par - double - double - double. I was +1 for the next 4 holes after that, but the damage was already done. 9/14 FW, 6/18 GIR, 32 putts.

40/42 = 82 on Par 70.
When you only hit 2 GIR per side, after hitting 80% of the fairways, you suck!

53 on the front nine which is normal for me. Couldn’t hit my driver towards the end which was weird, gotta shake that off.

BE024D4C-F3B1-4CA4-BFCD-719E6FA58322.jpeg

Had an interesting round today. It was very windy (35 mph+). Shot a 43-35-78 with 5 birdies, 2 doubles, and 6 bogies. I started with back to back birdies and then it went downhill before I righted the ship on 10. Overall I was happy I was able to pull it together and still manage a respectable score. I was absolutely thrilled with the 5 birdies and not so thrilled with the 2 doubles :)

First after work golf of the year. Played the back nine at my course and shot 40. Bogeyed 10,11,16 and 17. Just like Sunday, I airmailed the green on 16. At least I didn't blow a 2 foot putt 4 feet by the hole this time.

45. 4 doubles, not good

Hit the ball extremely well today, but putting was awful. Greens were like putting on glass. Ended up 49/46 for a 95, but had 41 putts 🤮

Hit my longest drive of the last two years.. Been hitting driver really well through 2 rounds this year. TSR2 is an absolute menace.

Screenshot_20240313_193215_Garmin Golf.jpg

39/37=76 today.

1710417320422.png
I shot 39-42-81 at White Pines GC in Swanton, Ohio yesterday. Played pretty well on the front, but chipping and putting deserted me on the back. Hit 7 greens; 35 putts; no birdies or doubles. The best thing about my round IMO was that I walked the whole way, and seemed to have plenty left in the tank on 18. Ever since getting home from FLA (where I had Covid) I've been tired on the second nine.....even rode a cart last week. Glad to be able to make it on foot this time!!

Played for the first time in awhile. Got out and walked 9 after work. Shot a 45. But that was with a triple on 8 and 9. Happy overall. Love my new putter.

44/43-87 today. Will be interesting to see how GHIN handles it though as it was a course that has 3 9s so I put in in the Grint as 2 9 hole rounds. Will it combine them or get me 2 fake made up scores?

41/42=83 on a course across town yesterday. Longer than my home course with wider fairways and bigger greens. 34 putts, 50% GIR, 86% FIR. If not for one double and one triple it would have been spectacular.

88 1st round back from broken ankle. I could bogey like every hole. Ha Felt good being out.

36 front, 46 back. I have no idea what happened on the back. Maybe from all the liquid aiming juice, but I think not.

I only played 9 hole for the 1st time as I hit the driving range a week before so I wasn't expecting too much especially playing at our Country Club where you never seem to get a flat lie and the greens are always fast. and I can't remember ever breaking 40 for 9. What a surprise as I did shoot my best score there with a 36 even par. My boogies came on a par 3 172 yards with a slight breeze in my face as I hit my 6 iron so good as I thought this is going to be so perfect but the wind knocked it down, I couldn't get up close enough for a 1 putt and on the last hole a par 5 as I considered myself just lucky to get a boogie as my 3rd shot was with my 7 wood. Now the weather is bad again even had tornado sittings up here in Ohio last night where I live so who knows when I will get out again.

Not today but on Weds. I shot 38/42. Par is 35/36 71. 4 bogey's and a bird on front. 4 bogies and a double on the back. Not bad for March golf in NW Ohio. Greens were terrible.

Back at Huron Meadows this morning. A touch chilly at 42 degrees, 10 mph breeze and cloudy. 78 (5,895 yards, 68.1/115). My short game saved my scoring as I struggled a bit at times. Birdied the 18th so that was a nice cherry on top.

39/40 79. Best ball striking round I've had in months ... hit all 4 par 3s in reg. Doesn't happen often for me.

3 putt par on 7 😑
IMG_5413.jpeg

Back