What did you shoot today?

45 - 41 86 today. First round in three weeks.

91. 49/42. Thought I was having an even worse back 9 but ended up being pretty good. My putting was horrendous on the front. I was on in 2 on a par 5 and 4 putter which killed my momentum

40-42. One birdie, one double, and lots of bogeys. Cold putter today. 5 rounds in the last 4 days. Looking forward to taking tomorrow off.

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 5.10.19 PM.png
The final row tells the story: 35 putts total. I'm happy with nothing less than a bogey, but too many putts burning edges today.

Well couldn't quite keep pace with yesterdays round, but todays course was much more tight and technical. The driver and the putter were not quite cooperating today but was able to pull out a 43/46 for an 9=89, which is the best score I have posted on this course this year and that makes 2 rounds below 90 in a row which is better than my past few rounds.

71/132 rating 41/41=82 5 of the ten strokes came on 2 holes so actually feel I played better than the score.
11/14 fairways 9/18 Greens and 32 putts.

44/41-85 today. Actually had a 5 on 18, which isn’t reflected below. Not great ball striking and too many penalties. Blue raspberry slushee at the turn definitely helped. Putter remains solid with 29 putts and no 3 putts.
777F2550-C51D-43C8-9DD5-76702E14E982.jpeg

83 today. 39 front with 2 birdies, 44 back after hopping on the bogey train. Never played the course before and got into a bit of trouble due to it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Had a pretty ugly 78 today, but very happy with the score. Still struggling off of the tee box (4 FIRs today) and not hitting the irons super crisply (8 GIRs), but luckily the short game made up for some ball striking shortfalls.

Got to go play 9 with the girl, and shot a 42 with FOUR 3-putts. Ball striking was as good as it's been in months which felt really good. Just one of those days with the flatstick...

75 (37-38, +5) at Pinehurst #1 Saturday, followed by an 83 (41-42, +11) this morning at Pinehurst #5.

Screenshot_20210627-201406_TheGrint.jpg

Snuck in a quick 9 with a guy I don't see often. Walked and just carried irons. Got the feels down and then tried something off the tee on 8 that ... didn't quite work. Lol It was interesting though. And hot.

Slapped it around on the front for a 40. Hit every green on the back in regulation for a stress free 33.
Where are you playing these days?

I played 9 holes the other day and shot a 46. That score for me is pretty good because I am usually in the 52ish+ range. Cutting six or more shots off my game I was very happy with. Holes six and seven things went off the rails and I was surprised looking back at my score card after the round that I scored this well. Only lost one ball and putting ok considering the greens are terrible.

94 today , including a horrendous 9 on par 5 , back nine 44 , aside from that score , 4/5 and nothing worse than 6 , on rain sodden track and bare winter grass ... now if that blow out had not occurred another 80 ish score , second time in 2 rounds with my social group ,,, is that a sliver of light l see.........

Had to quit after 11 holes for work but +1 thru 11. Some good golf for 5:45 am I’d say.

102 at Balboa GC. Not a great score for me but my best at that course. It’s very very narrow with tiny greens lots of doglegs and most misses are OB on all sides. The course has given me fits every time I play there so I was happy to grind out that score on a day when my game wasn’t working for me. Finally wisened up and switched to hybrid off the tee on most narrow holes and actually had my best fairways hit (50%) ever.

I remember playing Balboa during the Handcrafted Experience event back in 2015 and I vividly remember it's narrow layout. Serious test of driving accuracy for sure!

Back