What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Very nice!

Forgot to report yesterday's: white on black Tattoo polo (thanks again, THP and Tattoo), with black shorts that have largish, shadow-striped white polka dots. Everything else black.

Hubby thought the polo was kinda out there, so I figure I did my job. Heck, it was the muni, not the club, so I can be a tad more outrageous.

I forgot about yesterdays round. Seersucker shorts and white, gray, and red cbuk shirt. To pull it together I worse a White Nike logo belt. The shorts are much more striped than they appear to be. WSE can attest to just how nice they are.

554121085_7hBzp-M.jpg

554121070_iXrYF-M.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tan/khaki colored Nike shorts, orange & white striped callaway shirt, nike shoes, no belt & no hat.

My game got rained out, but I was dressed for it: blue and white checkerboard shorts iwth white and blue pineapples on the checkers, blue and white Addidas climacool quarter-zip mock with Pebble Beach logo (a gift), my friend the white sligo belt, white socks, shoes, and cap.

I rocked the black knickers (faint checking pattern- you can see them in the crazy clothes thread) on sunday with a solid white polo and solid black sweater vest. If you are going to play a Pete Dye course, you better dress the occassion.

I rocked the black knickers (faint checking pattern- you can see them in the crazy clothes thread) on sunday with a solid white polo and solid black sweater vest. If you are going to play a Pete Dye course, you better dress the occassion.

I like the self confidence!

My Lija red olives skort and matching socks, with a red sleeveless polo. I need a red cap.

At the range I wore this outfit minus the belt. Then I wore the adidas tour 360 3.0's in red white and black.

I wore a plain Nike black belt.

510966019_MzRLD-M.jpg

I gotta be honest Josh & tell you I am not a fan of the shorts, maybe you can pull that look off though?

Nothing fancy for me today as I had to wear rain gear that covered it up anyways.

Dyna,
It seems that most people are split on them. I didnt like them at first, but after trying them on, I loved the way they look.

Everytime I visit this site I find a new treasure of a thread.

Today I wore a Nike white tech skort, a tail tech navy & white sleeveless top, white powerbands with silver accents and a white UA hat.

It is hot here in Florida already.

plain gray microfiber shorts with dark green striped Izod shirt

lucy.jpg

Todays round was plain black shorts and a yellow shirt. Then black and yellow Myjoys and a Cobra hat.

After Dr appt I went to the range and here is the outfit.

sligo09-blueplaid-shortsL.jpg

This shirt
510967822_oJDVo-S.jpg

sligo09-white-beltL.jpg

These shorts
cbuk-navy-plaid-shortsL.jpg

With a green Callaway shirt and black Nike belt.

Only a lesson yesterday--stretch beige capris, pink polo, pink and golf shrimp belt, cute pink argyle cardigan (which got removed quickly--it was muggy).

Hot, humid and sunny. I wore my favorite performance, UV blocking shirt and a pair of very lightweight navy shorts by Bugatchi Women, with a cheap unknown brand belt, and a white Nike dry-fit visor.
shirt-VL501B19.jpg

shorts-vl901h1.jpg

WITB
Callaway X-20 Graphite Iron 4-PW
Cobra Driver
Ben Hogan 3 wood
Taylor Made Rescue
Cleveland steel 56
Odyssey 2 ball putter

Welcome to THP CEO.

These shorts in Gray (Travis Mathew)
t-mathew-pinstripe-shorts-L.jpg

This TM shirt
t-mathew-pipeline-black-L2.jpg

And a black TM belt.

Wore White, gray, back Nike Vapor Shoes

JB, you have some awesome plaid shorts- I envy that collection. My favorites are actually a pair of Volcom shorts I got at Marshalls- you would like them if you wear the ones you posted.

Back