What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

GRey shirt, Tennessee Vols inspired Loudmouth shorts, and black Adidas shoes

se8eteqy.jpg

Well hello there...

You look pissed before the day started. :)

Hey good lookin! Chin up!

James and I always look so serious is our selfies. Looking dapper, Miles.

Here's what I wore yesterday. AF "Gorilla Gunpowder", Black Nike Tech Flat Fronts, Black Swoosh belt, black Titleist hat.

BNnKsxACAAAs-f5.jpg:large

Haha, I knew that a schizophrenic round was coming! Thanks gents, I've only got the serious face for pics, unless the Doc is in them or Buck is involved. :alien:

ybe5e2y8.jpg

What Did You Wear Today to Golf?

Not today, but for my marathon tournament next Tuesday, I'm going to wear this. 4 rounds, 4 sets.

eguhy3en.jpg

Black Chaps shorts, grey PGA belt, white & black Izod polo, Bridgestone hat & black Nike Heritage spikes.

Cookie is always looking sharp! I don't have that much style. At all!

I am wearing the Callaway Media Day outfit from last year.

Not today, but for my marathon tournament next Tuesday, I'm going to wear this. 4 rounds, 4 sets.

eguhy3en.jpg

Man, a red belt with that first outfit would be amazing.

Man, a red belt with that first outfit would be amazing.

So true, and I was already thinking that tomorrow I'm going to a sports outlet to see some belts, since I've only got a white one and a grey one. Red would be cool.

So true, and I was already thinking that tomorrow I'm going to a sports outlet to see some belts, since I've only got a white one and a grey one. Red would be cool.

Think it would add just the right amount of pop.

Today's round, living close to playdough I have to keep my style up. #FeelPlayerImageUploadedByTapatalk 21373711197.483282.jpg

#FeelPlayer

I am the boringest golfer alive. Tan Nike shorts, and a plain red Champion polo short. Brown belt, no-sho socks, and my blue M-Projects.

Bridgestone Hat
Puma Shirt, Shorts, Belt, and Socks
Ecco Shoes

aryjyqet.jpg

Really really really like this outfit cookie.

Thanks man, never wore these together and the wife mentioned it might look good so I gave it a shot and I really like it as well.

On a side note (I haven't read thru the 100 previous pages...) I'm taller than normal and had a hard time finding shirts that stay tucked in around my gut, but it seems like the Adidas and the Greg Norman shirts work the best for me. Both are long enough where I'm not having to tuck the back of the shirt in after every swing.

Back