What Does Your Custom Title Say?

Thrillbilly Jim

No Diddy! No Doubt!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
I really like to read THPers’ custom titles! There are some good ones out there. I try to change mine up every so often. Here is mine currently. What does your say?

IMG_9645.jpeg

Mine has been the same for years.

I guess mine comes from the fact that I like things that are viewed as "old school".
1963 Ford F100 pickup with a straight 6 and a 3 speed on the column.
Jamming along to Foghat on 8-track, behind the wheel of an old Plymouth Satellite with 318 V8 engine, air shocks in the rear, etc...
...and regarding golf - still playing with 10 yr old clubs (give or take a few years), they aren't beat to hell, but still have a lot of game left in them!

Right now: Summer Fun

I guess mine comes from the fact that I like things that are viewed as "old school".
1963 Ford F100 pickup with a straight 6 and a 3 speed on the column.
Jamming along to Foghat on 8-track, behind the wheel of an old Plymouth Satellite with 318 V8 engine, air shocks in the rear, etc...
...and regarding golf - still playing with 10 yr old clubs (give or take a few years), they aren't beat to hell, but still have a lot of game left in them!

A nod to my struggles on the green.

Predictable :rolleyes:

1687960393739.gif

I like birdies and beer

It's not as good as yours though haha.

Mine is "NiceyThanks" and old nickname from here on THP from @Canadan and @Hawk

1687963658518.png

Screenshot_20230628_074935_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Hitting from the gold (senior) tees.

Best decision I could have made for my game, my handicap is actually lowering from 54 now to around 44. I’m hitting into greens with scoring clubs and my rounds are even faster. Also losing less balls.

Lord Tox....obviously. :ROFLMAO:

Back