What Does Your Custom Title Say?

Terrible Actor

It’s because my banned member fan club called me that on one of their oh so creative comments on my various articles.

“Some rando”

It serves as a reminder that I’m just some rando on the net and there’s no need to take everything so seriously. Especially if it’s coming from me.

Mine lets you know where I will be in November ;) :srixon:

@JDax called me the @JohnnyRodCG of 16 handicaps after the Morgan Cup. I rolled with it

Looking for revenue.

Terrible Actor

It’s because my banned member fan club called me that on one of their oh so creative comments on my various articles.
OG ???:unsure:

Earthbound Extraterrestrial...sometimes I fell like a stranger in a strange land (with a nod to Robert Heinlein), lol.

I have no idea honestly

The handle I use on socials.

Still says 2022 goat cup. Need to change it.

I was the local "golf club guy" for over 30 years. I made custom golf clubs for area golfers and was the go to guy for club repairs for most of the local and area golfers.

This is mine!

2022 Grandaddy Team 5150 member

I had to get rid of spaces so it would fit

Been a Corvette guy since I was riding a bike and my neighbor bought a 1954 Corvette.. This was in 1955. Here is a Video that basically shows my life - about 90% of this is me on the bike..and thru life like the video shows.. except I am still playing golf and driving a 6 Speed Manual C6 Corvette.:love::love::love:

Porter Chevy - Corvette Heaven - YouTube

I have to keep mine the same for all of this year. Still so honored to be part of the 22’ Grandaddy team and reigning live thread forum record with 21,885 posts and counting.

I'll probably never get over the thrill of being lucky enough to be a part of Team Legacy in the Grandaddy X.

Title.png

the name Steaksauce came from @Canadan at the Taylormade Injected Speed Experience in 2019

mine is pretty self-explanatory:

grateful for this community

Back