What golf bag are you using right now?

Agreed, and was probably my biggest disappointment with it this year, slightly followed by the frustration with the grip on the big goofy spaceship barely fitting. I’d love to upgrade eventually to a Vessel or something, but will most likely end up in a Ping Hoofer if I continue to walk/carry.
Hard to beat a Hoofer for us walkers. It’s inevitably where I usually end up. Trying to break that cycle though.

Hard to beat a Hoofer for us walkers. It’s inevitably where I usually end up. Trying to break that cycle though.
I enjoyed the Cobra Ultralight too, if they put out some decent colors next year that might also be an option.

A Tour Edge that keeps falling over...soon to be replaced

Titleist Cart 15

1699724400391.jpeg

Thats Hot GIF by Paris Hilton

Latest Hyperlite Zero but am thinking of switching to something with a bit more storage now that I’m using a Nitron. IMG_0837.png

It’s pushcart season so I’m thinking it’s about time to switch back to my callaway fairway 14

MaxFli Honors 22 14way cart bag.
Bath time before traveling.
IMG_6201.jpegIMG_6200.jpeg

Bag Boy ZTF

Sun Mountain 2.5IMG_1765.jpeg

Ogio Alpha Convoy 514 cart bag. I think I'm going to buy a 5 or 6 way cart bag for my next one...something peacock-ish.

ogio bag.jpg

20210315_125000.jpg
Bennington QO-12 cart bag

Srixon Stand Bag. It's served me really well this year. Reviews will probably put it on the bench for awhile, but it's a really solid carry bag.

Just retired the faded old Titleist bag for a new Srixon and yes there is a Jones Original hanging in the background that gets used quite often.
IMG_1489.jpeg

Not home to get a picture, but I use a Ping Pioneer cart bag. I know there was hate for the 14 dividers, but the Pioneer has 15 😍

OGIO Woodē 8

Back