What golf equipment are you buying with your tax returns

dwchockey13

Reaction score
Handicap
8.3 GHIN
I searched the threads and couldn't find anything and if this should be in a different subforum my apologies... but with that being said....
With the end of the year being passed, and people starting to get their w-2's and file their tax returns... it got me thinking, what golf stuff do you plan on buying with your tax return? For me, after just recently (within the past 3 months) picking up, a new driver, 2 fairway woods, 5-P W Apex/apex pro combo, new wedges, and a new putter... all I need is a utility iron/hybrid and I'm all set...except for lessons, and maybe a golf trip with dad.... what about you?

Mine would be enough for a new driver, but it is going into savings. I have no interest in any new clubs because.. #Thegrandaddy

No equipment for me. Paying off the rest of my dues for the year for my membership.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I'll be paying Uncle Sam so nothing for me more like what purchases will taxes be delaying

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Probably some golf tees the way my returns have been lately.

None for me either. I have credit cards and bills from my Appendectomy that I need to pay off first, unfortunately.

I'll be paying Uncle Sam so nothing for me more like what purchases will taxes be delaying

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Same here... paying uncle Sam will help me not buy anything from Feb to June lol

Bag is set, going to put my refund into my savings account.

Same here... paying uncle Sam will help me not buy anything from Feb to June lol
Why do I... along with 99% of THP'ers .... highly doubt that? Feb to March maybe... but can you hold off until June?

I wish I got a refund

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I will probably pay off a few bills. The rest might go towards a new driver, but it'll depend on how much I am getting back.

Messed with our exemptions so not sure what we are looking at this year, if theres a few bucks left I may look at putter, but probably more towards THP event balances owed

I'm not quite sure what our return will be this year.... but whatever it is, it's going towards paying down my student loans.

I do have a $300+ credit at GlobalGolf though....but I have not had any urge to spend it. I blame it on the winter blues.

No gear here, refund $$ is going to a new TV and a trip to Disney with the family.

Depends on what Kang is selling...:golf:

New push cart
Iron shafts
Update my passport so I can try to get into some thp events later on down the road.

New set of irons hopefully. If I don't get that much then it will just go to pay off club clash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What tax refund?

seems like the majority aren't expecting a big return/ paying for family trips and bills... kinda makes me glad to be single...and also has me thinking about the family trips and paying bills and student loans reminds me how thankful I am for my dad paying what was not covered in my hockey scholarship, as well as paying for my hockey when I was younger, year after year, without questioning it, and buying the gear that let me play at such a high level to get my scholarship... I think I'm changing part of my tax return... to surprise him with a trip to golf in California or somewhere not Florida where he pays nothing.

Mines for new outfits and spending at Club Clash...I plan on having a great time!

I think I'm out of things to buy, hopefully.

Oh the things I wish I could buy if I were eligible for a refund. I can dream.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I didn't wait for the refund to get new equipment, so any refund will go towards summer vacation expenses... Or maybe a custom Bettinardi...

Back