What golf equipment are you buying with your tax returns

I don't expect a return this year, or not much of one. We'll see though.

If I get lucky enough to get one, it will pay down debt and the rest hits the principle on the mortgage.

I'll be paying Uncle Sam so nothing for me more like what purchases will taxes be delaying

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Same here. With the wife and I both working, Uncle Sam will be getting paid this year. With that said, I plan on getting an Odyssey RX #7 Putter and the new Apex Irons keep calling my name.

No clubs coming my way. My return will be spent on vacations and things for the new house

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

None either moving to Fort Collins or to Washington state with the money :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There will be no refund, so I'll probably grab a bag of tees :act-up:

JM

I owe I owe so off to work I go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ping i series irons, Vokey Sm6 wedges, Odyssey White Hot Fusion RX putter, and a new Sun Mountain bag.

Just kidding. I have my exemptions set that I'm lucky to get $100 back from fed; and I have the state almost even to the penny. I hate being an accountant.

Not sure if I'll even get a refund, but if I do I'll go with a fitting and re-work the top of the bag.
I'm biased towards F5, buy ultimately performance will win.

Ping i series irons, Vokey Sm6 wedges, Odyssey White Hot Fusion RX putter, and a new Sun Mountain bag.

Just kidding. I have my exemptions set that I'm lucky to get $100 back from fed; and I have the state almost even to the penny. I hate being an accountant.

Lol. I need to find a good one of you near me

Unfortunately I get a big fat bill from Uncle Sam.

No kids, no mortgage, very few deductions = tax bill

I think I have decided to get the Arccos System

I've got my eyes on a set of Apex CF 16 irons....

Dax

Probably a Clicgear 3.5+

None. I'm good for now.

Ping G irons

XR pro irons and Callaway Staff Stand bag.

For my wife and I, our return will go toward paying the balance on our membership from 2015 (we have a really laid back pro) and then for our 2016 membership!

My refund $'s are looking at the Bridgestone JGR driver or the J15 DF irons or maybe some more wine for the collection.

None! Since JB's thread about keeping ur clubs for a year I swore to not buy any. I do plan to reshaft an old Titleist driver that my best friend broke years ago

I am looking forward to investing in a push/pull cart since I'm walking my rounds now

The refund ended up being a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and a new driver was already in the cards, but my budget may have just increased...

My refund sucks. I got married this year and it totally screwed us.

I'm either upgrading my Bushnell Tour V3 to a Tour V4 or I'm buying a gps band

Back