what golf hats do you have/wear

I sushally wear an underarmour golf hat, a titleist hat or a bauer hockey hat. They have to be fitted as well. In the winter I'll wear some sort of beanie.

Usually Under Armor or Black Clover is what I wear for headwear on the course, dependent on what matches my apparel that day.

I don't wear my THP Albatross club hat because I don't want to wreck it (its silly but it looks so darn cool I want to put it on a golf display wall with my other THP stuff (tag, ball markers, green towel)).

I have a variety that I wear. I usually rotate between my Titleist U-Miami baseball hat, a Puma painters cap, and a Pebble Beach mesh baseball hat that the girlfriend got me.

I've recently started wearing one of those floppy bucket hats a lot because the brim wraps 380 degrees. I'm concerned about the amount of sun exposure I've already had in my life and go to the dermatologist annually for a full body check. I figure that more coverage is better (I frequently play with sun sleeves in the middle of summer) and the bucket hat, though it looks ridiculous, gives the second best coverage (after a Greg Norman style hat).

Didn't help that I ran into one of my partners in the office a couple weeks ago and noticed he was wearing a hospital admission wristband. I said "What the heck, are you OK?" His response: "No big deal, just a little skin cancer I had to have removed this morning, you know how that happens to us golfers."
What do you mean by bucket hat, brand ?

I wear baseball style golf hats, fitted, not adjustable. I really prefer the white ones and have a pretty big selection of those.

I have an extensive hat baseball/golf style hat collection. I must have 70 or more and in almost every color known to man, except pink.
They are all stacked up in a couple of closets.

Whenever a new THP hat comes out and I order it, I get the look from the wife. . ."really...another hat?"
The THP hats get a lot of support....I may have to investigate these a little :)
Trouble is I do sweat a considerable amount.

I have a few Nike flat brim hats and a few adjustable ones.

I am debating going the way of the boonie style, think what Mr. Palmer wears, hat this year. For a few reasons,

1. Sun protection (I AINT GOT NO TIME FOR MELANOMA)
2. Easier to wear sunglasses with a soft brim hat
3. #BeDifferent

Golf related: I have a couple of Bridgestone hats (grey, red, OU logo), Cleveland (red), Callaway (black), and a Nike 2014 US Open (green/white). Then I have a couple of visors from local courses, and a bucket hat from a local course as well.

Wore the Cleveland cap today thinking I was going to take a lesson ... those plans were smashed early this morning (pun intended).

I have around 30 hats of different colors and OEM's, etc.

Only one that's weather dependent is a black Nike hat with the material that folds down over the ears for warmth.

What do you mean by bucket hat, brand ?

Something like this, several of the big OEM's make them:

SS12UABUCKETHAT

I have 9 "golf" hats

Baby blue Titleist fitted mesh
Half white back mesh half fabric front 2009 Bethpage Open - showing serious wear
Half white back mesh half black fabric front 2012 Olympic Club US Open - practically new
2013 US Open Merion hat I bought from the USGA - one of my favorite hats
Orange Fabric Titleist hat
THP 2013 Albatross Club hat - another favorite
Black Mesh fitted Callaway X2hot hat
Black 2014 US Open Pinehurst hat from the USGA
Royal Blue Taylormade Lethal/R1/RBZs2 hat (has become my softball game hat)

And this is after I did a purge about 2 months ago!

I have tons of golf hats, but mostly just rock the THP ones.

I have a ton, but usually go with one of my under armour hats. Which reminds me, I need more under armour hats

My THP hats are the most comfortable and have the best fit, so it is generally one of those.

I wear a brimmed straw hat, kinda become my trademark. If it is real windy I switch to a ball cap and noone recognizes me.

Sent from my LG G3

I wear visors and buckets primarily. I have about 8 visors and 6 buckets. And 10 baseball hats.

My favourite is a Ben hogan cap I picked up recently. Other then that I change it up between a navy blue or Orange Callaway cap. I do have others but these are my go to caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is the ben hogan cap a baseball stye or his traditional type?

Hi Crown visors...I love them... I do like the hats we were given from Callaway at the G'Daddy, and will wear them as well.

Fitted baseball caps for me. My favourite is my black Callaway that just has the chevron on it.

My one requirement for a hat is that it's flex-fit in L/XL. I do not care for the adjustable hats.

That said, my current favorites are my white and black Bridgestone hats. The one I would love to have though is the Adams 2014 Tour Hat with the large "A" logo on the front (not the "Adams" in script one). Cannot find them anywhere though.

In the winter I usually will wear one of my hats and ear warmers instead of a toboggan.

Exclusively flex fit hats, usually white, lower profile, no flat brims.

almost exclusively my masters hat from 2012, or a standard college hat from my alma mater purchased i think my freshman year back in 1999. i've had other hats along the way, but these two have stood the test of time.

Typically just a fitted ball cap. what ever one i grab from the pile first that day.

All puma flat brim. Yep I do like them but that's just me.

For golf I have like 7 Bstone hats and thats it. Gotta show love for my sponsor!

Back