what golf hats do you have/wear

topspark

Reaction score
Handicap
me
just curious as to the types of golf hats people wear around the course.
I tend to wear a beanie in winter and a baseball style cap in summer.
Interested to also see pics

I usually wear one of my 800 THP caps.

Either my Callaway cap, Sir Issac Newton cap or the most my THP cap because it is the most comfortable hat I own(I need another as its getting faded).

baseball caps, too many to list here, one fav is the masters i got from a buddie who was there three years ago

I always wear a ball cap usually a normal black clover in the winter and a mesh back taylormade in the summer

My favourite is a Ben hogan cap I picked up recently. Other then that I change it up between a navy blue or Orange Callaway cap. I do have others but these are my go to caps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have way to many to count. Nike, Srixon, Puma (alot of these), Callaway, B-Stone, Cobra......the list goes on. But the favorite one is a neon green Ping cap.

I usually wear some kind of Titleist hat, I have 4, but I also have a Callaway Masters hat that my rep brought me a few years ago. Its black with green and yellow trim and has a Magnolia flower on the back.

Anything free!

Wear THP Hats exclusively.

Got a couple of hats, but my white 2014 Callaway Big Bertha Cap is my favorite.

I usually wear Titleist hats and a couple of different Live Lucky hats.

Usually a baseball cap or beanie in the winter and a visor in the summer.

Have about 8 different colored caps that I wear depending on what clothing I am wearing. Favorites are the light blue and gold (with THP logo on the side) SeeMore caps and orange Bridgestone cap (which was part of the swag at a THP event).

THP, Bridgestone or a cap from a club that I may have visited.

JM

either Puma flatbill or the typical golf hats from nike, under armour and have some from Cleveland/Srixon.

Muze hats or pukka best I've worn

Black Clover.

Only ones that fit the way I want them to, and they're fitted.

Got just about every brand, maybe 40 in total after giving a bunch away, typically wear a THP hate, UA or Srixon hat

Got just about every brand, maybe 40 in total after giving a bunch away, typically wear a THP hate, UA or Srixon hat
Hate is a strong word Mike. Hehe

My THP hat is the only one I wear anymore.

I have an extensive hat baseball/golf style hat collection. I must have 70 or more and in almost every color known to man, except pink.
They are all stacked up in a couple of closets.

Whenever a new THP hat comes out and I order it, I get the look from the wife. . ."really...another hat?"

Ivy/flats caps or also known as Hogan style in golf

I wear a baseball style hat 90% of the time. If its to cold I have a beanie.

Back