what golf hats do you have/wear

I own the Mizuno New Era Phantom Hats in black and white. Color depends on what I'm wearing that day. They also have an embeded magnet for my ball marker so it's handy also! I love them.

images

One UA fitted hat, grey.

I have such a tiny head for some reason, so it's hard to find a good hat that fits. Lately I've been wearing a hat I picked up in South Padre Island, TX.

I have such a tiny head for some reason, so it's hard to find a good hat that fits. Lately I've been wearing a hat I picked up in South Padre Island, TX.

The hat sizes drive me nuts, they're so different from brand to brand. I like the flexfit but it they always seem to be either to tight or too loose.

The hat sizes drive me nuts, they're so different from brand to brand. I like the flexfit but it they always seem to be either to tight or too loose.

I only found one fitted hat that worked but I wore that out long ago - lol

Even when I find a hat with a good fit, it usually is too tall (i.e. it sits up too high on my head, or if I push it down, it wants to shove my ears out). I'm 6'-2", 220-lbs, and I have the tiniest head! It is damn hard for me to find a hat, and when I do, I'll wear it until it gets destroyed...

I match my hat to my scripting for the day... I have a ton of hats. Mostly Bridgestone, a few taylormade, titleist, couple of New Era. Most are adjustable.

I got a Travis Mathew hat for an upcoming review, me likey.

A brimmed hat in the summer months and one of a few ball caps when I'm less worried about UV rays.

Back